Cheaper Than Dirt

Cheaper Than Dirt has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Cheaper Than Dirt?

“I felt like I had to stay on top of them”

Jared S.
11/4/18

While I did make a mistake in what rounds and what magazines I needed, I was told in an hour from changing them I would get an updated receipt with the increased cost and alternative items. I called back two hours later trusting that they had produced this which means that it would have been forwarded to the warehouse for shipping and it still hadn't been done and I was told to wait yet again. If there had been more competance, my items may have shipped out by Friday so I could have possibly gotten them by Tuesday. Tuesday FYI is midterms and I feel the democrats will have more outrage then ever when they lose. I made this concern quite clear on the phone and I feel that it's not really cheaper than dirt when you consider bad customer service. Not a good first impression. I will go elsewhere.

jareds91
November 4th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Cheaper Than Dirt staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cheaper Than Dirt?

Have a question about Cheaper Than Dirt?