This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

CheapCharmsOnline.co.uk

CheapCharmsOnline.co.uk

CheapCharmsOnline.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CheapCharmsOnline.co.uk ranks 111th among Discount Jewelry sites.

How would you rate CheapCharmsOnline.co.uk?

“Daylight robbery”

Megan O.
1/23/17

Cheap charms online posted my the wrong product, along with a terribly made product that looked nothing like the picture. I asked for a refund and got no answer, now the site has been taken down. Livid. I deserve the charms I ordered and a refund for the ghastly earrings.

megano15
January 23rd, 2017

sheilar31
December 16th, 2016

Ordered charms order was rejected so ordered again 10mins later accepted. Checked our credit card two payments have been taken as well as p&p which was meant to be free tried to contact seller several times NO REPLY where is my charms!

Questions? Get answers from the CheapCharmsOnline.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CheapCharmsOnline.co.uk?

Have a question about CheapCharmsOnline.co.uk?