CheapCarInsurance

CheapCarInsurance has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CheapCarInsurance ranks 20th among Car Insurance sites.

How would you rate CheapCarInsurance?

“Great site”

Brenda Y.
9/8/18

I love this: I can fibnd whha I like and quickly. The transfer everyhtin to my home I did not have to do any

“Rip off”

Sammy l.
10/6/18

The insurance is awful, It did not cover my car like it was suppose to. Rgvbjjgcxbjhhjjjh. Gjihf kjjjjjkjjjjklbhhui

brenday17
September 8th, 2018
sammyl30
Sammy l.
October 6th, 2018
jd101
May 4th, 2015
Site asks for your personal information, tells you they will pimp it to at least 8 companies, expect telemarketers calls, who knows what else they will do with your information. They just direct you to esurance.com and allstate.com, same company ultimatly could have done that yourself.
anthonyk34
Anthony K. – CheapCarInsurance Rep
We are here to save people money, even if it takes a little extra work to do comparison shopping, but still much much faster than visiting numerous sites. You see, other copmanies want to convince you they are cheaper, but dont really want you to shop around--no us. We hide nothing in terms of how our service works, and by so doing, we save people (who report back to us) an AVERAGE of $1,200, which is much higher than other companies claim. You can even report your own savings and it will show up on the site. We are one of the top saving insurance shopping portals online.

And no, your information is not sold to “telemarketers” and yes, we have some clearly labeled, and optional advertising in some sections of our site further driving competitive prices. It's not perfect, but a lot better than the alternatives.

Questions? Get answers from the CheapCarInsurance staff and other customers.

anthonyk34
Anthony K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CheapCarInsurance?

Have a question about CheapCarInsurance?