Cheap Auto Insurance

Cheap Auto Insurance has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Cheap Auto Insurance ranks 6th among Car Insurance sites.

How would you rate Cheap Auto Insurance?

“Outstanding customer service”

Shirley M.
2/12/21

After talking to several representatives which gave a lot of confusion once I spoke to supervisor Gabby I was relieved of any stress and confusement. She was very kind courteous and understanding. Broke everything down for me making it very clear for me to understand. Great job Gabby.

shirleym624
February 12th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Ask for Gabby!

Products used:
Full coverage car insurance.

mariab70
August 6th, 2015

I have been with 2 insurance companies before, and they never satisfied me the way Cheap Auto Insurance did. The agents and they way they entertain their clients is highly recommendable. They always talk with so much respect, and explains everything that you need to know about their services. I have been so keen in asking for my membership, but I never seen any complain with so many concerns that I have asked. They are indeed the best!

laurap56
August 5th, 2015

When a friend recommended Cheap Auto Insurance, I never hesitated to try their service.And the first time I dealt with their agents was very impressive. They are very welcoming and is always willing to attend to your concern. My premium membership was well explained and I am always at ease with their services.

codyr13
September 24th, 2014

Ever since my falling out with my old insurance company a few months ago I've been in the market for a new insurance policy and boy did this site help a ton! Easy to use interface and loads of information all over the site pertaining to just about anything that has to do with car insurance, it was pretty easy to be well informed about what policy to buy next. Thing I loved the most was the really simple to use tool at the top of the page allowing me to input my zip code and got a bunch of results showing companies who would have coverage in my area. Pretty awesome site, very glad I came across it!

sharont28
August 6th, 2015

I never thought that insuring my car will be that helpful! I joined CheapAutoInsurance a year ago, I was already impressed with their services and the agents that I have talked to during my application. And then earlier this year, I got into a road accident that brought a big damage to my car. I got bruised as well, but it's all minor. So my primary concern was how my car will recover from the accident. Glad that I have this company. They were with me throughout the process, until I restored my vehicle into its best condition. I always give two thumbs up for Cheap Auto Insurance!

Questions? Get answers from the Cheap Auto Insurance staff and other customers.

Get the lowest car insurance rates by comparing quotes from reputable companies here. Find out how to save money with our insightful tips.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cheap Auto Insurance?

Have a question about Cheap Auto Insurance?