This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Cheapasicsshoessale.org

Cheapasicsshoessale.org

Cheapasicsshoessale.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Cheapasicsshoessale.org?

“Response to emails was slow and did not address all...”

Vivian Y.
8/20/11

Response to emails was slow and did not address all the questions in the emails. Finally sent me a tracking number 5 days after the order was placed and after I sent them 2 emails requesting them to provide me with one. I have been tracking the package for 2 weeks now and the items are still in transit (on the website, it states shipping takes 3-5 days). With no explanation and apology, they gave me another tracking number after I emailed them again asking how the package was shipped. Do NOT purchase from this merchant and save yourself some headaches.

viviany
August 20th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Cheapasicsshoessale.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cheapasicsshoessale.org?

Have a question about Cheapasicsshoessale.org?