Chaussuresparis.fr

Chaussuresparis.fr has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Chaussuresparis.fr?

“SCAM, YOUR ORDER WONT ARRIVE EVER”

Asia J.
10/9/19

I ordered 2 shoes and paid the amoint of 82, instead after a month waiting what i got with the same tracking number is a FAKE ASS GUCCI BELT, and the SHOES NEVER CAME. Their website doesnt have a customer service mail or number, they cant be contacted, and my money and shoes is gone. Plus i got a receipt of a payment which i never even done so idk, fake ass website.

asiaj11
October 9th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Chaussuresparis.fr staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chaussuresparis.fr?

Have a question about Chaussuresparis.fr?