Chatto Malaysia

Chatto Malaysia has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Chatto Malaysia?

“Nice”

Gumi S.
5/23/19

I love to drink the bubble tea in Chatto because it it not too sweet. Besides that, Chatto provides us many choices of milk tea or bubble tea so my friends and I go there often to drink tea. The environment is suitable for us for gathering because it provides a very quiet and cozy environment.

gumis
May 23rd, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Chatto Malaysia staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chatto Malaysia?

Have a question about Chatto Malaysia?