This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Chanelpurses.cn

Chanelpurses.cn has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Chanelpurses.cn also ranks 188th among Handbags sites.

How would you rate Chanelpurses.cn?

“Fantastic bag!!!”

STEPHANIE C.
1/9/18

This is best duplicate bag I have ever seen, I will never buy real again, perfect in every way, high quality and mirror image.

stephaniec155
January 9th, 2018
Queena Z. – Chanelpurses.cn Rep
Dear STEPHANIE, thank you for your positive review. We have upload hundreds of new items in last two months. Please brows the new products category and you will find them.
olgay2
March 29th, 2018
I received my order, it was just like advertised. Great quality and it looks just like real bag. Also, I was very happy with the customer service. Very helpful and responsive. I will definitely coming back for more. Thanks again.
Queena Z. – Chanelpurses.cn Rep
Thank you for your positive feedback, we can offer other brands too. If you want lv, gucci, hermes, ysl, please let us know.
jamesw437
June 12th, 2017
I received my order and it was beautifully packaged, everything looked like it was supposed to. The quality of the bag is really exceptional, it looks, feels and smells like leather. I was a bit sceptical but on receiving my bag it was definitely worth it. I will be buying more!

We knew there is a fake review on pursequeen wordpress blog, we tried to contact pursequeen before but they don't reply us. It's simple to prove. Just ask that victim to offer evidence. If he/she has ever purchased from us, he/she must have received emails from us. Simply take screenshot, see if he/can offer it. If that detractor is good at photoshop, he/she may make a fake screenshot, but I think it's not hard to detect that. Some of our customers tried to help by sending another review, and pursequeen simply ignored them. I don't trust pursequeena, they recommend some sites which looks really bad. I guess they may be associated with or supported by some sellers.

By Queena Z.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Chanelpurses.cn staff and other customers.

Trying hard to find high quality chanel purses and enjoy a wow shopping experience? ChanelPurses.cn can do this!

Queena Z.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chanelpurses.cn?

Have a question about Chanelpurses.cn?