Chamuyo

Chamuyo has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Chamuyo?

“Excellent new restaurant in Brighton.”

Fi Z.
10/23/18

This is an Argentinean restaurant which serves the best stake but also caters for vegetarian and vegan persons .The food is top class. The people are great and very hospitable. They have done a very nice job of fitting out the restaurant into a modern pleasant environment. My husband really loved the stake. As for me, I am a vegetarian now and had a delicious grilled vegetable on skewer. I wish them success and hope more people discover this truly good restaurant.

fiz5
October 23rd, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Chamuyo staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chamuyo?

Have a question about Chamuyo?