CE Solutions, Inc.

CE Solutions, Inc. has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CE Solutions, Inc.

How would you rate CE Solutions, Inc.?

“I gave them a deposit to set up my Web site and found...”

Sandy F.
6/17/13

I gave them a deposit to set up my Web site and found out later that they didn't even design their OWN Web site. Very amateurish. They actually had the nerve to send me three logos, two of which were plagiarized. They refuse to refund my money.

sandyf6
June 17th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the CE Solutions, Inc. staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CE Solutions, Inc.?

Have a question about CE Solutions, Inc.?