Certified Languages reviews

Tel: 1.800.362.3241

douglasr106
Douglas R.
6/2/19

As I can see in the comments of your employees, you are a great company to work. I like the challenges, and I'm looking forward to be able to become part of staff.

tammya49
Tammy A.
5/24/19

Samoan in my primary spoken language. I would like to provide interpretation services to those who need it. Thank you.

anaf78
Ana F.
4/28/19

My job has been teaching English all the time. The course that I am currently teaching is Business English, everything related with business vocabulary, different type of letters, order letter, application letter, claim letter, sales letter etc. I have also given the translation and conversation Courses at the Bilingual Secretarial Training National School. I am author of 2 Business English books, a Text book and a Workbook in English Language.
I have a huge knowledge of Writing and Translation, which I know is something very important both the correct and perfect wording, as well as maintain grammatical structure as customers need it, either adapting it with the best grammatical structures, following the order of the words required by the client. I could write Transcripts of all kinds, i.e. both legal as a technician, I could work in Medicine, Biology, Engineering, etc. adapting it according to the topic.
I also have expertise in Art, both giving classes for children, as well as the use of artistic terminology writing reports of Art to the Superior School at Saint Charles University from Guatemala. Since currently in my free time, I am working as Assistant of the Director of the Superior School of Art at Saint Charles University from Guatemala.
I know I have very good writing to higher and university level by the Bachelor's degree in Education that I have and in English Language Teacher and Spanish Carreer. I also have supported in the structuring of the courses of the Bachelor's Degree in Visual Arts, Graphic Expression Course, as well as Geometry Course in Art. I attached the diplomas I've acquired, primarily in education, techniques of teaching expertise in English language learning taught by various Guatemalan Publishers, the American Embassy and American Guatemalan Institute, better known as IGA. Every year in the month of November I attend to the Annual Congress of National Teachers Conference, so I went to the last one that took place at Barcelo´s Hotel, last year in November 2018. And of course I will attend this year to the Annual National Teacher´s Conference Congress that will be on November 2019.

elbas1
ELBA S.
4/23/19

hELLO, I've submitted 2 resumes because I have not received an email notifying what the recruitment process is or whats to expect; that would be something good to have.

leszekz
Leszek Z.
4/16/19

Very pleasant website, lots of important information which gives you an idea of who you are and what are you doing

felixt21
FELIX T.
4/15/19

My first years of school were done in Chicago, while my father was studying toward his Engineer degree, later in life I went back to the US on my on, obtaining my GED certificate plus the english John's Test. Some years later I came back to Venezuela and worked as a english-spanish translator. After gaining experiencing I was promoted to International buyer where I worked for more than twenty (25) years.

mariad276
Maria d.
4/14/19

Preferring to communicate by audible means with a live person, the ease of seeming to be able to get contacted this way, hopefully will be as? effective.

alr56
Al R.
4/8/19

I have worked as over the phone Spanish-English Interpreter with Cyracom from July 2016 through October 2018. I am interested in working from home over the phone or travel to hospitals to do interpretation. I can be reached at 813 900 6127. Thanks Al

michelineb6
Micheline B.
4/5/19

It was quick and easy to send the resume; however, I am not really sure whether or not it was receive since I do not get a response right away. This was not an order but an application submission.

ahmado8
Ahmad O.
3/28/19

enjoy providing Farsi/Dari, and Pashto interpretation services in medical, insurance, USCIS interviews ,and other agencies such as market place and health insurance companies through Cyracom, Language line and Globo companies. part time providing language quality of services and tester for the company too. I was providing interpretation services several times to CLI as I via Cyracom as I found out that this company is in need of Pashto and Dari interpreter . I would like to have a better opportunity with this company and provide better services and using my interpretation skill and experience with CLI. if I offered a better jobs.

isabelley1
Isabelle Y.
2/18/19

I have translated for my family in social, education, health and other situations since we have been in Montreal in March, 2016.
I traslated some filmsmaterial for Canada China International Film Festival in 2016.
I translated one novel about 100,000 words for my tutor when I was a postgraduate student in Nanchang, China. But it was not published.

alia321
Ali A.
2/5/19

More than 10 years of professional expertise and experience in the provision of an excellent simultaneous and consecutive service in English/Somali and Somali/English and provision of top-notch quality translation of documents from Somali/English and English/Somali. Proven ability to provide simultaneous/consecutive interpretation at high profile conferences, interviews, and meetings with substantial understanding of the following areas of expertise:
Technical, Medical, General, Finance, Arts, poverty, reduction, democratic governance, constitution, Governance & Peace building, legal, political, capacity development, protection /resettlement and HIV/AIDS, Advertising, Animal Sciences, Business General, Computer Games and Gambling, Electronic Games, Games of Chance, Data Processing, Economics, Engineering, Entrepreneurship, Food Sciences, Genealogy/Family, History Research, General, History, Hospitality.

Experience working with UN, international Organizations and Consulting Firms with demonstrated computer skills, written, analytical, presentation & reporting skills
In-depth experience working indirectly with government institutions (the Federal Government of Somalia through coordination of activities.

saidam2
Saida M.
2/3/19

Submission for resume credentials very easy and website was very easy to navigate. Looking forward to speaking with a recruiter soon!

elenaf22
Elena F.
1/23/19

I live in Reston, Virginia from April to November and in our winter home in Bradenton, Florida from December to end-March.

abdoulayet1
Abdoulaye T.
1/22/19

I am an Interpreter since 2009. I have a Bachelor Degree in Literature and z 2 years Degree in Interpretation option French / Wolof .

toyab3
Toya B.
1/8/19

the agent who answered my phone was very polite, straight forward, passionate, and encouraging. Unfortunately I couldn't catch her name.

mariam453
Maria M.
12/11/18

I really look forward to working with you all, I love interpreting. I have 4.5 years of experience, I was working with Cyracom International.

amanu5
Aman U.
12/11/18

I've been working as an Italian intepreter for over 4 years. I love my job, and it's always great to get acquainted with diverse spheres and people, their mode of living, culture, etc.

federicos18
Federico S.
11/25/18

Incredibly user-friendly/ "straight to the point" to show your qualifications for the job interest. I liked it!

thomasp289
Thomas P.
11/20/18

Where is the personal touch? I would really appreciate the chance to talk with someone who is interested in an excellent addition to your services, immediately.

saharo
Sahar O.
11/13/18

I surfed the website for job opportunities as a contractor, and submitting my resume was very easy and convenient. Thank you

andreaz32
Andrea Z.
11/7/18

I am a Certified Healthcare Spanish Interpreter with 12+ years in business legal, medical and educational experience.

jaspala1
JASPAL A.
10/28/18

I saw on website and I am impressed to see and read your website that is why I have applied as a Telephone interpreter. Thank you and hope to hear soon from you.

emilianaa
Emiliana A.
10/21/18

Estudié 2 años como intérprete legal en mi país Guatemala, de Maya Kiche al español. Tengo 2 años interpretando en tribunales, cárceles, clínicas, también interpretando por teléfono, etc.

Muchas gracias.

Emiliana aguilar.

suzettem19
Suzette M.
10/18/18

I can't really judge because I don't know where or how to do what I am trying to do.
Otherwise our experience with your services that we have used have been beneficial.

Questions? Get answers from the Certified Languages staff and other customers.

Certified Languages?