Certified Languages reviews

Tel: 1.800.362.3241

isabelley1
Isabelle Y.
2/18/19

I have translated for my family in social, education, health and other situations since we have been in Montreal in March, 2016.
I traslated some filmsmaterial for Canada China International Film Festival in 2016.
I translated one novel about 100,000 words for my tutor when I was a postgraduate student in Nanchang, China. But it was not published.

alia321
Ali A.
2/5/19

More than 10 years of professional expertise and experience in the provision of an excellent simultaneous and consecutive service in English/Somali and Somali/English and provision of top-notch quality translation of documents from Somali/English and English/Somali. Proven ability to provide simultaneous/consecutive interpretation at high profile conferences, interviews, and meetings with substantial understanding of the following areas of expertise:
Technical, Medical, General, Finance, Arts, poverty, reduction, democratic governance, constitution, Governance & Peace building, legal, political, capacity development, protection /resettlement and HIV/AIDS, Advertising, Animal Sciences, Business General, Computer Games and Gambling, Electronic Games, Games of Chance, Data Processing, Economics, Engineering, Entrepreneurship, Food Sciences, Genealogy/Family, History Research, General, History, Hospitality.

Experience working with UN, international Organizations and Consulting Firms with demonstrated computer skills, written, analytical, presentation & reporting skills
In-depth experience working indirectly with government institutions (the Federal Government of Somalia through coordination of activities.

saidam2
Saida M.
2/3/19

Submission for resume credentials very easy and website was very easy to navigate. Looking forward to speaking with a recruiter soon!

elenaf22
Elena F.
1/23/19

I live in Reston, Virginia from April to November and in our winter home in Bradenton, Florida from December to end-March.

abdoulayet1
Abdoulaye T.
1/22/19

I am an Interpreter since 2009. I have a Bachelor Degree in Literature and z 2 years Degree in Interpretation option French / Wolof .

toyab3
Toya B.
1/8/19

the agent who answered my phone was very polite, straight forward, passionate, and encouraging. Unfortunately I couldn't catch her name.

mariam453
Maria M.
12/11/18

I really look forward to working with you all, I love interpreting. I have 4.5 years of experience, I was working with Cyracom International.

amanu5
Aman U.
12/11/18

I've been working as an Italian intepreter for over 4 years. I love my job, and it's always great to get acquainted with diverse spheres and people, their mode of living, culture, etc.

federicos18
Federico S.
11/25/18

Incredibly user-friendly/ "straight to the point" to show your qualifications for the job interest. I liked it!

thomasp289
Thomas P.
11/20/18

Where is the personal touch? I would really appreciate the chance to talk with someone who is interested in an excellent addition to your services, immediately.

saharo
Sahar O.
11/13/18

I surfed the website for job opportunities as a contractor, and submitting my resume was very easy and convenient. Thank you

andreaz32
Andrea Z.
11/7/18

I am a Certified Healthcare Spanish Interpreter with 12+ years in business legal, medical and educational experience.

jaspala1
JASPAL A.
10/28/18

I saw on website and I am impressed to see and read your website that is why I have applied as a Telephone interpreter. Thank you and hope to hear soon from you.

emilianaa
Emiliana A.
10/21/18

Estudié 2 años como intérprete legal en mi país Guatemala, de Maya Kiche al español. Tengo 2 años interpretando en tribunales, cárceles, clínicas, también interpretando por teléfono, etc.

Muchas gracias.

Emiliana aguilar.

suzettem19
Suzette M.
10/18/18

I can't really judge because I don't know where or how to do what I am trying to do.
Otherwise our experience with your services that we have used have been beneficial.

sophier37
SOPHIE R.
10/16/18

I used to interpret for reporters/cameramen in the news department for about 6 years. I'm currently working as a Medical Interpreter for an agency. I have been working with them for about 6 months.

endrish
Endris H.
10/13/18

I have many years experience in interpretation and translation. I worked with UN organizations and medical facilities. I took several trainings

chrestinag
Chrestina G.
10/12/18

Work with non-English speaking patients in hospitals, physician's offices, clinics,
rehabilitation facilities, nursing homes, Surgeries and mental health clinics.
Acting as conduits between patients and medical professionals by listening to
the professional and orally translating information into a patient's native
language in layman's terms. Then translates the patient's response back to the
professional, using proper medical terminology

oscarn17
Oscar N.
10/12/18

I had worked for Language Line Solutions from April 2014 to October 2017 as a Vietnamese Interpreter with level five, all calls services. My extensive experiences were on Medical (Over the Phone and Remote Video Interpretations), Court Interpretation and Insurance Claims Interpretation in addition to all other services interpretation.

aliciaj48
Alicia J.
10/10/18

I have over 20 years in the customer service field, including healthcare industry. Within my work experience it's included five years of experience in call center where as the Team Manager for the bilingual team. With m assets, I believe I can bring a great addition to your team.

amandav60
Amanda V.
10/8/18

It's the best experience. It's fast, accurate and easy. I am looking for an Over the Phone position. Thank you.

stevem733
Steve M.
10/7/18

Very easy and understandable content. I had no problems and I never got lost on this website. Clean and modern!

mohammeda257
Mohammed A.
9/23/18

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am an experienced over the telephone interpreter based in London, UK. My language pairs are English to Bengali (Bangla) and Sylheti and vice versa. As you will see from the enclosed CV, I have worked for many years for Telelanguage and Language Services Associates. I specialise in medical (including mental health), immigration, legal, and public service interpreting.

I hold the Ascentis Certificate in Community Interpreting Level 3.

If you feel that we may have a common interest and I would be of service to your organisation, I hope you would call me for an assessment interview.

Yours faithfully,

Mobile: +44 7762 255110

aidab8
AIDA B.
8/19/18

I asked your Representative if a Certification was needed and it was informed that it was not needed. Your Representative was professional and courteous.

raphaelc23
Raphael C.
8/13/18

Everything in the page is clear, there is a link to all the information I want right on the first page.

Questions? Get answers from the Certified Languages staff and other customers.

Certified Languages?