Century Hearing Aids reviews

support@centuryhearingaids.com

stepheng190
Stephen G.
5/10/19

Don't like the website. Kept going back to page with service help and wouldn't let me read full contents. Service person attempted to email info to me but as soon as i opened email, it disappeared.

michaelm2233
Michael M.
4/29/19

It's always good, I mean I don't like buying hearing aids, but since I don't have a choice I had rather use Century than any other company I've tried

robertc329
Robert C.
4/2/19

hearing aids are to expensive not enough sales or choices

I',ve owned several pairs of hearing aids from century. Great service good choice of hearing aids . First two worked great lasted about 5 years . Last pair not so hot sent one back took forever to get it back , was told they could not find anything wrong with it. I've been using the pair since about 2 years now .. Yeah they work but I don't think I would buy another set. The sound is not right. I have to turn them up all the way and they still don't perform like the first two I had

roberth1167
ROBERT H.
3/9/19

SITE SHOULD HAVE CREDIT /DEBIT CARD INSTEAD BEING FORWARD TO PAYPAL I DO NOT USE PAY PAL. THERE SHOULD BE A CHOICE AT CHECK OUT

dawnl325
Dawn L.
3/7/19

So far so good. We will see how the hearing aids work. I am a call center operator with high frequency hearing loss. Seems to be going downhill fast.

papabeart
Papabear T.
2/24/19

It is everything they say they are. I found what I need, placed the order and in a few days, I got it. Thanks.

mikeb846
mike b.
12/26/18

Would like to see more details re: tips and tubes before placing an order; like "recommended for_____________________"

williamw289
William W.
11/7/18

this website is not user friendly. The payment part of the experience was really frustrating. It appeared to me that only paypal was allowed.

terryp137
terry p.
10/23/18

Im shocked that there is no del'y charge on a $7 tube and ear-piece. Very nice. I hope my Century aid will help my right ear.

tomb369
Tom B.
10/18/18

Your site is not as easy as before with Jon. So be it. Customer service is awesome, which takes the bite out of your site.

williamw283
William W.
10/14/18

I wanted to buy some tubes but I couldn't find how to edit my order.
The tips I ordered arrived just fine. Now I will try to order tubes.

sharonr145
Sharon R.
8/24/17

It would be much more helpful if you would allow me to pay with my credit card directly without pay pal. Pay Pal makes it much more complicated for me.

garnets
Garnet S.
7/24/17

Great product and service
One question I wanted to order 2 of the same and it won`t let me change the quantity?

oldf
Old F.
7/16/17

The online chat person was ill informed.
Communication after ordering was extremely poor.
No email confirmation after ordering.
Contact information was confusing or missing.
I got an email saying shipping was to be by USPS. The Same email gave me a FedEx tracking number but
it was wrong.
I created an account online but it had no record of my order.

phyllisc41
phyllis c.
6/28/17

I am really disappointed because I can't wear them they are to small. Really upset because I really need them. Will be sending them back and you can refund it back to my Pay Pal account.

ricks192
Rick S.
6/3/17

Wanted replacement tubes & tips for my Health Innovations (HI) hearing aid. These are the same size as the HI originals and at half the price on the HI website.

sandral115
5/19/17
• Updated review

So, they posted this on another site.

AaronW May 16 Fairfield, Connecticut, United States #1329104

Yes I have dealt with this customer. Not only did she demand to get her aids overnighted to her twice, she then expected to return them for full refund and leave us bad reviews all over the internet. Good job!

More lies, not surprised in the least it's just more of the same from this company.I have never spoken to or emailed anyone calling themselves AaronW at Century.

The only people I have had any contact with was Michelle (phone and email) and Jon Stoddard (automated emails) I never demanded overnight anything. My first order was done online, the second was through Michelle and you can read what happened above. They claim on their website to have a no quibble refund policy. Now they're trying to claim a restocking fee which is not mentioned anywhere in their return policy.

I didn't need to try your hearing aid for 15 days, I ordered the wrong one the first time which I explained. Your company made promises they knew they could not keep with the first return and reorder. If you hadn't completely botched things I would have taken the 2nd hearing aid, but you didn't. Then you mailed something I told you not to. And deleting negative Facebook reviews, stay classy Century Hearing.

"If you are not happy with your hearing aids for any reason, you can return it for full refund within 90 days.We will issue a full refund once we receive your return, and will reimburse all costs associated with this order, including your shipping costs back to us."

“Century Hearing aids”
4/19/17
• Previous review

This has been a 20 day ordeal. I ordered a hearing aid from their website not realizing that in clicking a link I had left the type of hearing aid I wanted. When I received it, I immediately contacted Century. No one answered their phones during business hours. The next day I spoke to Michelle in customer service and she said no problem, I'll send you a return label and once we have it we'll give you a partial refund and ship the new one. But we're going to be closed next week. I told her that would not be acceptable as I need the hearing aid as soon as possible. Oh no that won't be a problem, she said, there will be someone here to take care of it. That I would have it by Monday or Tuesday of the following week AT THE LATEST. Wednesday I started trying to contact Century calling only to get voice-mail. When Michelle finally returned my calls I told her I didn't want the hearing aid and to refund my money. She said the package had shipped and she would send me the USPS tracking number at once. At once is not 10 1/2 hours later, at 10:30 P.M.! The package had not shipped, the USPS had been notified to expect a package 3 days earlier. I emailed Michelle and told her NOT to send the hearing aid and to refund my money. They mailed it anyway. It came Monday and I've been trying to get another return label since.

michaelb746
michael b.
5/15/17

Since I met Jon Stoddard online, as I was shopping for hearing aids, I have been extremely pleased with the product, service and respect I've received.

garyl149
Gary L.
1/5/17

I've tried for a week via phone and on line chatters as I try to make an order. The phones always direct me to only "leave a message" and I do with no response. Then 3 on line chatters tell me to hold a second and disappear after a 1-3 minute wait. Your accessories show no silicone sleeves that I have gotten from you 2 times and I need to try them again. I finally was able to order on line today but it took a few attempts to submit my order (I don't want Pay Pal) and I just kept going to list my card number for payment. I hope to order another rosebud aid for the right ear if I can get some direct phone call service from Jon Stoddard about the silicone sleeves. I still need to work out the fit before I make another aid purchase. I am currently using the 2nd spare left aid in my right ear with success.

patriciap95
Patricia P.
1/5/17

The last time I ordered these very same products from you, I received the correct domes. This time, I went onto the website, a reordered my last order. The domes are not the correct domes. I received the white "Power Domes" when I "reordered" the Gray "Power Domes". The Gray domes work SO much better than the whites ones. In a separate email, I am sending you a picture of the Gray domes I am talking about. I would like to trade the white ones for the gray ones.

jamesb729
James B.
12/28/16

easy access. somewhat confusing on confirming the order, as the only option is paypal even though credit card is offered. it just goes to paypal.

jamesb728
James B.
12/22/16

Nice web site, clean and easy to use. once I receive product I will have additional thoughts to share if needed.

donnaleed2
Donnalee D.
12/9/16

i have been trying for over a week to get some information on the product I ordered. I took a guess on what I ordered because no one has the courtesy to answer my questions or my e mail. I will continue buying because I have no where else to buy my replacement tube. Once this hearing aid goes out I will not purchase another one from you.

georgem380
George M.
12/8/16

Manager replied me after chat session with one of the customer service. Very good. I'll see how it goes after I receive the product. and see how my dad like them. Thank you!

enricof5
enrico f.
12/5/16

Easy. Been using Century hearing aids since 2013. They work and they are inexpensive. Fits my budget. Don't go out of business!

Questions? Get answers from the Century Hearing Aids staff and other customers.

Century Hearing Aids?