Century Hearing Aids reviews

support@centuryhearingaids.com

papabeart
Papabear T.
3/11/19

It is everything they say they are. I found what I need, placed the order and in a few days, I got it. Thanks.

roberth1167
ROBERT H.
3/9/19

SITE SHOULD HAVE CREDIT /DEBIT CARD INSTEAD BEING FORWARD TO PAYPAL I DO NOT USE PAY PAL. THERE SHOULD BE A CHOICE AT CHECK OUT

dawnl325
Dawn L.
3/7/19

So far so good. We will see how the hearing aids work. I am a call center operator with high frequency hearing loss. Seems to be going downhill fast.

mikeb846
mike b.
12/26/18

Would like to see more details re: tips and tubes before placing an order; like "recommended for_____________________"

williamw289
William W.
11/7/18

this website is not user friendly. The payment part of the experience was really frustrating. It appeared to me that only paypal was allowed.

terryp137
terry p.
10/23/18

Im shocked that there is no del'y charge on a $7 tube and ear-piece. Very nice. I hope my Century aid will help my right ear.

williamw283
William W.
10/21/18

I wanted to buy some tubes but I couldn't find how to edit my order.
The tips I ordered arrived just fine. Now I will try to order tubes.

tomb369
Tom B.
10/18/18

Your site is not as easy as before with Jon. So be it. Customer service is awesome, which takes the bite out of your site.

sharonr145
Sharon R.
8/29/17

It would be much more helpful if you would allow me to pay with my credit card directly without pay pal. Pay Pal makes it much more complicated for me.

garnets
Garnet S.
7/29/17

Great product and service
One question I wanted to order 2 of the same and it won`t let me change the quantity?

oldf
Old F.
7/23/17

The online chat person was ill informed.
Communication after ordering was extremely poor.
No email confirmation after ordering.
Contact information was confusing or missing.
I got an email saying shipping was to be by USPS. The Same email gave me a FedEx tracking number but
it was wrong.
I created an account online but it had no record of my order.

phyllisc41
phyllis c.
7/10/17

I am really disappointed because I can't wear them they are to small. Really upset because I really need them. Will be sending them back and you can refund it back to my Pay Pal account.

robertm767
Robert M.
6/29/17

Hands down, Century Hearing Aids is the BEST! You will never find better prices, quality or service.

robertp404
Robert P.
6/29/17

I was recently told I needed a hearing aid from my audiologist and was concerned about the cost. Century has met all of my expectations with low prices, quality support, and excellent customer service.

coreym43
corey m.
6/29/17

Excellent service and easy to have a conversation with.. Great recommendations! Fixed my problems several times. Thank you Jon

gretcheng7
Gretchen G.
6/29/17

Thanks for everything - great customer service valuable information supporting making the right decision

leonardz2
Leonard Z.
6/29/17

Much better than the very expennsive units I had before. Very easy to clean, had to bring my previous unitsto my hearing aid specialists office. Len zaleski, chicago

lisac428
Lisa C.
6/29/17

Once you are through your order but due to small quarry all CARD info is gone awy and you hv to enter again. Pl check audit and improve

catherinec126
CATHERINE C.
6/29/17

Jon has been excellent to deal with. He spends the time you need to get the right product and will not sell you something that would be inappropriate. He cases about his customers. Highly recommend!

rutha54
Ruth A.
6/29/17

Jon was very helpful and answered all my questions. I just rec'd the instruments today and I am trying them now! So far so good! Hopefully in the next few days I will be more familiar w/ how they work. They feel very comfortable in my ears and so nice not to have a device behind my ear!!

susanb401
Susan b.
6/29/17

The site was easy to navigate. Great selection for a reasonable price. Speedy delivery. So far I'm impressed with my hearing aids. Almost have bat hearing! I can actually hear and don't have to ask people to speak up. I didn't realize how bad my hearing was and how loud I can hear.

charlies79
Charlie S.
6/29/17

Never will you see a bargain such as this! How nice to see someone actually fight to drive prices down.

mitzia4
mitzi A.
6/29/17

Easily understood and fast.
My hearing aid arrived and after getting volume adjusted to where they didn't give the high pitch whine I do hear better.
Delivery was a little longer then expected but I emailed a inquiry & was answered right away & they arrived today as I was told they would be. Also with replacement batteries! So far satisfied with this tiny hearing aid.

joelw50
Joel W.
6/29/17

I tried to get an aid to go along with my cochlear implant for quite some time. This aid actually is super powerful as stated. Great job and better hearing. Big thanks.

edwind20
EDWIN D.
6/29/17

The hearing aids work great. The flexibility of the new units far exceed my older $3600 units. In addition, the conversation mode really works- a nice feather. I recommend these units to all my friends.

Questions? Get answers from the Century Hearing Aids staff and other customers.

Century Hearing Aids?