Centuryfirst.net

Centuryfirst.net has a consumer rating of 4.89 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Centuryfirst.net ranks 5th among Credit Repair sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.9%
How would you rate Centuryfirst.net?

“Helped me a lot with all of the debt I was in!”

johnwilliams I.
2/4/20

Helped me a lot with all of the debt I was in! Now I'm getting back on my feet. The face to face consultation helped a lot to get my financials in order.

Reviews from Related Businesses

johnwilliamsi
johnwilliams I.
February 4th, 2020

louiso13
Louis O.
October 2nd, 2016
Verified purchase

I didn't know that my debt could be negotiated down. I was skeptical at tfirst that the program would work. But it did, and I've told my friends they should try it too.

darshp
Darsh P.
Verified purchase

It's so nice to work with honest people in a field that has some not-so-honest people in it sometimes. Before doing settlement I researched about a dozen different places. Century First was the friendliest and most professional, and saved me money, time, and headaches. Love the personal touch, their boutique-like model really makes you feel like they care. If you're in or around NYC, I don't think it gets better than these guys.

paulj178
Paul J.
Verified purchase

Bankruptcy affects you for 10 years. This program got me out of debt in 3 years so I can move on with my life. Thank god I found them!

saraha266
Sarah A.
Verified purchase

I'm very satisfied with the service that this company is providing me. I didn't know what to do any more with all the debt I had . Until a good friend of mine told me about this company . I decided to join their program and I'm very happy with the result . I'm only have about 6 more payments to make and be debt free . Their customer service is great I can be a little bit of pain sometime but they were always very profesional

beckyn18
Becky N.
Verified purchase

After getting into too much debt to get out of, I'm slowly starting to get it all behind me thanks to Century First!

mariannaw4
Marianna W.
Verified purchase

Very knowledgeable team! I needed to get my finances in order before purchasing a home . Choosing a fast debt management program through Century First was the way to go! Thank you so much!!!!

goodyg
Goody G.
Verified purchase

My husband and I sat down with them to figure out a good plan of action. They made us feel comfortable and now we're on our way to debt freedom!

kerryo10
kerry o.
October 6th, 2016
Verified purchase

Can't deserve a better service than what I have got they keep me informed every step of the way thanks thanks

jenniferc360
Jennifer C.
Verified purchase

I wasn't able to afford all my credit card bills but now I've got a plan that made it much more manageable. I'm getting back out of debt and on with my life!

joyk30
Joy K.
January 23rd, 2017
Verified purchase

I spoke to Mark and he was wonderful. He answered all of my questions and gave me great advice. Awesome Compliance Manager and extremely helpful.

eliotj4
Eliot J.
December 27th, 2016
Verified purchase

I had a lot of debt and didn't know what to do about it. Fortunately Century First helped get me out of it!

marcw55
Marc W.
Verified purchase

I found this place through a friend, and they were awesome. Very friendly and transparent with what they were doing and save me some money. I was in the program a month or so longer than I excpected, but other than that no complaints. Would recommend.

marca71
Marc A.
Verified purchase

Customer service A+++. This is the best service in NYC for this, they saved me tons of money, headache, etc

michaeld400
Michael D.
Verified purchase

Did the 24 month program best fit my budget and still save about 300 a month and a rep name Victoria was able to cut my debt by almost 4k only con was they did take a long time to get a settlement but was well worth the wait

johnm1370
John M.
December 27th, 2016
Verified purchase

I met Mark and he went over everything making me feel good about the process. I'm fortunately now getting out of debt!

jenbawnerr
JenBawner R.
September 8th, 2018
Verified purchase

They were great! I sat down with a counselor and we went over my financial situation to help get me out of debt!

timj148
Tim J.
Verified purchase

Couldn't get out of debt from all the high interest I was paying on my card. Finally paid it all off!

pennym64
Penny M.
Verified purchase

Getting out of debt is tough but now that I have some settlements, I feel like I have more control over my financials.

jennym126
Jenny M.
Verified purchase

They helped me a lot to understand my debt and my options and put me on a payment I can afford. They were nice in helping me through my situation. Debt free in 3 months!

hankz
Hank Z.
Verified purchase

My monthly payments were more afforble than my past payments making it easier for me to get out of debt.

terryb180
Terry B.
Verified purchase

Recommended through a family member, really nice people. Saved me
lots of money and easy to work with. I tell eveeryone about them, theyre
great.

danielh310
Daniel H.
Verified purchase

I feel like a great weight has been taken off my back now that I'm on the right track to get out of debt.

williamj152
William J.
Verified purchase

My payments to their program are less than what my monthly minimums to my creditors were making my financial situation far better.

sarahg227
Sarah G.
December 11th, 2016
Verified purchase

I sat down with Mila and she went over everything which made me feel good about the program. I'm current on my way to getting out of debt!

309 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Questions? Get answers from the Centuryfirst.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Centuryfirst.net?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about Centuryfirst.net?