Centuryfirst.net reviews

New York, NY 10169

timj148
Tim J.
9/10/18

Couldn't get out of debt from all the high interest I was paying on my card. Finally paid it all off!

paulj178
Paul J.
9/10/18

Bankruptcy affects you for 10 years. This program got me out of debt in 3 years so I can move on with my life. Thank god I found them!

pennym64
Penny M.
9/10/18

Getting out of debt is tough but now that I have some settlements, I feel like I have more control over my financials.

hankz
Hank Z.
9/10/18

My monthly payments were more afforble than my past payments making it easier for me to get out of debt.

marca71
Marc A.
9/10/18

Customer service A+++. This is the best service in NYC for this, they saved me tons of money, headache, etc

mariannaw4
Marianna W.
9/10/18

Very knowledgeable team! I needed to get my finances in order before purchasing a home . Choosing a fast debt management program through Century First was the way to go! Thank you so much!!!!

saraha266
Sarah A.
9/10/18

I'm very satisfied with the service that this company is providing me. I didn't know what to do any more with all the debt I had . Until a good friend of mine told me about this company . I decided to join their program and I'm very happy with the result . I'm only have about 6 more payments to make and be debt free . Their customer service is great I can be a little bit of pain sometime but they were always very profesional

michaeld400
Michael D.
9/10/18

Did the 24 month program best fit my budget and still save about 300 a month and a rep name Victoria was able to cut my debt by almost 4k only con was they did take a long time to get a settlement but was well worth the wait

marcw55
Marc W.
9/10/18

I found this place through a friend, and they were awesome. Very friendly and transparent with what they were doing and save me some money. I was in the program a month or so longer than I excpected, but other than that no complaints. Would recommend.

jennym126
Jenny M.
9/10/18

They helped me a lot to understand my debt and my options and put me on a payment I can afford. They were nice in helping me through my situation. Debt free in 3 months!

darshp
Darsh P.
9/9/18

It's so nice to work with honest people in a field that has some not-so-honest people in it sometimes. Before doing settlement I researched about a dozen different places. Century First was the friendliest and most professional, and saved me money, time, and headaches. Love the personal touch, their boutique-like model really makes you feel like they care. If you're in or around NYC, I don't think it gets better than these guys.

terryb180
Terry B.
9/9/18

Recommended through a family member, really nice people. Saved me
lots of money and easy to work with. I tell eveeryone about them, theyre
great.

williamj152
William J.
9/9/18

My payments to their program are less than what my monthly minimums to my creditors were making my financial situation far better.

jenbawnerr
JenBawner R.
9/8/18

They were great! I sat down with a counselor and we went over my financial situation to help get me out of debt!

joyk30
Joy K.
1/23/17

I spoke to Mark and he was wonderful. He answered all of my questions and gave me great advice. Awesome Compliance Manager and extremely helpful.

jenniferc360
Jennifer C.
12/28/16

I wasn't able to afford all my credit card bills but now I've got a plan that made it much more manageable. I'm getting back out of debt and on with my life!

beckyn18
Becky N.
12/28/16

After getting into too much debt to get out of, I'm slowly starting to get it all behind me thanks to Century First!

danielh310
Daniel H.
12/28/16

I feel like a great weight has been taken off my back now that I'm on the right track to get out of debt.

goodyg
Goody G.
12/28/16

My husband and I sat down with them to figure out a good plan of action. They made us feel comfortable and now we're on our way to debt freedom!

johnm1370
John M.
12/27/16

I met Mark and he went over everything making me feel good about the process. I'm fortunately now getting out of debt!

eliotj4
Eliot J.
12/27/16

I had a lot of debt and didn't know what to do about it. Fortunately Century First helped get me out of it!

joes595
Joe S.
12/26/16

They fortunately helped me to get out of debt! I'm now on the right track and have monthly payments I can afford.

sarahg227
Sarah G.
12/11/16

I sat down with Mila and she went over everything which made me feel good about the program. I'm current on my way to getting out of debt!

kerryo10
kerry o.
10/6/16

Can't deserve a better service than what I have got they keep me informed every step of the way thanks thanks

louiso13
Louis O.
10/2/16

I didn't know that my debt could be negotiated down. I was skeptical at tfirst that the program would work. But it did, and I've told my friends they should try it too.

Questions? Get answers from the Centuryfirst.net staff and other customers.

Centuryfirst.net?