CenturyBusinessSolutions reviews

Rochester, NY 14623, US
Tel: 1-800-975-6429

iw7
11/4/14

Ordered giant scrapbook in March 2010, card immediately charged. Got two emails over the ensuing two years, saying item was backordered. Finally called them again in March 2012 to cancel my order, and they say they're going through a "major financial restructuring" and will send a check for a refund. If that check arrives in the next 2 weeks, I'll come back here and change my review to 2 stars, I guess.

lynnl4
11/14/11

First Name: Lynn
> Last Name: Leonard
> Email: leonlynn@isu.edu
> Phone: 208-317-1498
> Company: Westside Players
> Comments:
> Hello, I have been trying for weeks and weeks to reach you by phone, and keep
> being placed on hold for hours. Please, please help me. Our account number is
> A10216588. Months ago I placed an order for photo albums embossed with Westside Players and years 2012 and 2013. I was told these had to be back ordered, but that I would be told about their status, and I had to pre pay. Could you please check on this for us? The albums were
> to be delivered to my home address. I cannot tell you how angry and frustrated I am that I cannot reach you by phone, mail or any other way. Shame on you.

warrenp
5/31/11

ON JAN 06 2011 I PLACED AN ORDER WITH CENTURY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
FOR POLY PHOTO PAGES IN THE AMOUNT OF $37.35 INCLUDING SHIPPING.I SENT THEM TWO EMAILS REGARDING MY SHIPMENT WITHOUT HEARING FROM THEM I STARTED CALLING. THE FIRST CALL WAS ON MARCH 7. THE NEXT CALL WAS ON MARCH 28 I CANCELED MY ORDER. AND WAS TOLD THAT A REFUND WOULD BE CREDITED TO MY CREDIT CARD ACOUNT. THE NEXT TIME I CALLED WAS ON APRIL 27 AND WAS TOLD THAT A CHECK WOULD BE MAILED TO ME ON APRIL 29. MAY 14 I CALLED AGAIN AND WAS ASSURED THAT THE CHECK WOULD BE GOING OUT SOON. TODAY I CALLED AND WAS TOLD THAT THEY WERE RUNNING BEHIND IN SENDING OUT REFUNDS AND IT PROBABLY WOULD BE LATE JUNE BEFORE MY CHECK IS SENT. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT DEAL WITH CENTURY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS.

Questions? Get answers from the CenturyBusinessSolutions staff and other customers.

CenturyBusinessSolutions?