Centraldev

Centraldev has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Centraldev ranks 41st among Outsourcing sites.

How would you rate Centraldev?

“Great software development outsourcing team in Argentina”

Michael L.
3/4/17

I have known Marcelo for over seven years and have worked with Centraldev on many projects for our company. Centraldev provides access to a talented and affordable pool of engineers down in Argentina. I have always been happy with the way they manage their projects and the overall quality of their work. Marcelo is an excellent communicator and always responds very quickly whenever I reach out to him. He is also very fair and goes out of his way to make sure his clients are getting a great return on their investment. Centraldev prioritizes the long-term satisfaction of its clients, which is why I have returned to them over and over again. I highly recommend them to any company that is considering outsourcing some or all of their engineering projects.

michaell
March 4th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Centraldev staff and other customers.

marcelor6
Marcelo R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Centraldev?

Have a question about Centraldev?