Central Locksmith reviews

1 star

miral3
Mira L.
6/29/17

Great people, fast service. Central locksmith tech arrived 25 min after l called, he was honest with the price and I felt safe with his service. Definitely recommended.

brenwynneg
Brenwynne G.
6/29/17

I needed a lock change in my new home. One of Central locksmith techs arrived, gave me a quote and started to work after we agreed on price. Overall I was very happy with the service

billj126
Bill J.
6/29/17

Thanks, Great customer service, i highly recommend Central Lockdmith , thats the place to get relaible service.

michaelf306
Michael F.
6/29/17

After doing research to find a reliable locksmith, I came across Central Locksmith in Seattle and gave them a call. They were super friendly, gave great options to suite my needs and offered the best prices compared to others. They had no issues changing numerous locks to my new home and got the job done fairly quickly. They provided great service and I would recommend them work to others.

angelam324
Angela M.
6/29/17

These guys are great! Quick, efficient and friendly. Highly recommended to all my family and friends! 5 star Locksmith.

jennye24
Jenny E.
6/29/17

When you call a locksmith you need to feel safe, and l definitely felt safe when Sam came to reykey my locks. He was very polite and professional and I am very thankful for that. You can put your safety needs in their hands!

brandonm156
Brandon M.
6/29/17

I came home late last night and unfortunately found out I lost my house keys. I needed a locksmith to open my home. I called few companies and Central Locksmith were the first to answer late night. They sent their tech and whith 30 min I was back inside. Since I lost my keys I asked their tech to comeback and change the lock for me. He was very kind and professional.

Questions? Get answers from the Central Locksmith staff and other customers.

Central Locksmith?