Review of Centhead

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

janisb
2/3/13

DON'T BE A FOOL!!!! Centhead.com is an expensive scam! STOP BIDDING!!!!!!

I won! How exciting! A LG 7.1 Home Theater System, Centhead.com price, $749.00. And a 64G Retina, Apple Ipad, CH's price, $769.00, all for under $300.00!! I told my family, co-workers, friends, anyone that would listen! Well,I've been waiting for my won/paid items since November 27th, 2012. Expensive items. There's no phone number to contact them, just e-mails that tell you it's on it's way! E-mails that only came with a reply, not first contact, and they were few at that. They continue to run expensive auction items, (so why aren't they sending me my items?).
Bids aren't that cheap,and if you still go ahead and bid at Centhead.com, win, pay,tell everyone, wait god knows how many stressful months, BUT WAIT!, here's the kicker, CENTHEAD.COM will offer to "refund your money", not your items!! then foolish you will be!!
SO WARNING!! Stay clear of this site! Tell everyone you know who likes penny auctions about CentDead, I mean Centhead.com. There's no fun there, just corruption! Centhead is just out for your money. People are already leery about pennie autions and Centhead.com gives them good reason to be!
This is not good for the legit sites, of which I will be e-mailing so they too can be aware of the damage Centhead.com IS DOING to there business.
If you would like a complete run down of my experience with Centhead.com, and there is much more, one e-mail going so far as to put a guilt trip on me with, "I don't know if you are aware of this, Janis,(using first names? No just mine), but there was a family tragedy in our company which is holding things up"! Why would I know? I don't even know there names, location, phone numbers, etc.
Please feel free to contact me at jbteehee@gmail.com. I have all communication e-mails, times, dates, receipts and lots more detailed information. By-the-way, I fell for the tragedy thing. Gave Centhead.com more time, which made it way past the 45 days PAYPAL gives you to file a complaint. It goes on and on! Thank you for reading this. I hope it stops people from using CENTHEAD.COM.

Questions? Get answers from the Centhead staff and other customers.

Centhead?