Censura Limited

Censura Limited has a consumer rating of 1.25 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Censura Limited ranks 105th among Jobs Other sites.

How would you rate Censura Limited?

“This company (CENSURA.CO.UK) is fake!”

Omobola T.
7/10/13

This company (CENSURA.CO.UK) is fake! Scam call it every bad names you know! For over 2 years now they have being refering me here and there they don't want to take responsibility after taking a huge amount of money from me for exam and card, i did their exam i pass it they said i need to do some six month course which i did! May i annouce to you that till this moment NO MONEY NO CARD

omobolat
July 10th, 2013

dermotj
March 20th, 2013

THESE PEOPLE DO NOT RESPOND TO PHONE CALLS, ONLY EMAIL, THEY OFFER NO REFUNDS ON THEIR CSCS TESTS, IF YOU DO NOT RECIEVE MATERIALS,!

cheatedbyc
October 8th, 2013

SCAM!
I have been advised to call trading standards but for them watchdog will be much more entertaining and will definitely lead to court!

donatasm
April 26th, 2011

Hello I wanted to do my health and safety test as soon as possible, this web site tricks you, you book test thinking it will be after two days and you need to wait for actual test for 2 weeks, you find out about it only after you pay. There is no refund if you book online.
Other thing is that you can not sort any issues by calling them, the girl who answers the phone is extremely rude she put the phone down on me because I wanted to to talk to the manager, she said manager does not talk to costumers. It made me really angry. Never talked to anyone ruder that her.
And by booking test and card with them you overpay about 30-40 pounds. And still can not get your registration number. For next week. So if you have job offer you basically can't start for a month if you are lucky.
Avoid this company if you can its total $#@!

Questions? Get answers from the Censura Limited staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Censura Limited?

Have a question about Censura Limited?