Boston Celtics

Boston Celtics has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Boston Celtics ranks 78th among Jackets sites.

How would you rate Boston Celtics?

“These people robbed me.”

jack c.
2/25/21

These people robbed me. I ordered a payton pritchard jersey and checked my bank after and saw that it clearly went through. A few days later i get an email saying "your payment hasnt gone through". I emailed them back and got no answer. Terrible site!

jackc831
February 25th, 2021

tichac
April 29th, 2021
Verified purchase

I purchased 2 items from this website since March 2021, so far I have not received anything. This is fraud!

Questions? Get answers from the Boston Celtics staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Boston Celtics?

Have a question about Boston Celtics?