Cellphone.net

Cellphone.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Cellphone.net?

“I ordered a couple of cell phone batteries and had...”

Jen G.
12/12/13

I ordered a couple of cell phone batteries and had not received them in the specified 10 days, at which time I emailed cellphone to enquire about my order. They replied the same day to advise me the items were sent to me direct from overseas and would not take much longer to arrive. They arrived 2 days later. The batteries and included charger work perfectly and the price excellent. So if you are prepared to wait a little longer for your items I would definitely recommend this site.

jeng9
December 12th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Cellphone.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cellphone.net?

Have a question about Cellphone.net?