Review of Ccprint.org

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

randyc16
10/21/12

the ccprint (Common Collective) has transitioned from a store to an online company. I found them through a craigslist posting.

I wanted to order custom shirts for my company. The seller (Patrick Williams) began blowing up my email and phone with offers after I emailed him. He sent me numerous pay services invoices from companies I'd never heard of. He claimed he didn't like paypal because it took too long for him to get the money. I said I'm only comfortable with paypal and he agreed to use it. The payment went through (instantly, mind you.)

After payment, seller (Patrick Williams) said I'd have my shirts in 10 days. 3 weeks later, still no shirts. I tried to contact him but it seems he's disappeared. He won't return emails/calls/facebook messages. I opened a paypal dispute, still refused to reply. I gave him the benefit of a doubt and figured maybe he got sick or something but then I noticed his one-man company was still updating the newer ccprint facebook page (the old one was abandoned after someone called him a thief) and posting new ads on craigslist daily. In one he was selling bike parts as he needed "quick cash" before the end of the day. Signed "Pat" with his ccprint phone number. Cause you know, trustworthy people always need to sell 6 bikes without front tires quickly. Stand up guy, this one.

While noticing this, I found another guy posting AVOID CCPRINT on craiglist. Turns out another guy had been scammed as well. He left a phone number on the ad so I called it and learned that Patrick Williams pulled the same exact stunt with him. Patrick even got his friend (who identified himself as "Andre Wlison") to con this guy into paying an extra $100 for rush service, with the paypal invoice calling it a "gift" so he's ineligible for fraud insurance. This guy placed his order long before I had and hadn't gotten a single shirt from ccprint.

I currently have an open BBB complaint against Patrick, as well as a paypal dispute. Over a month later, still no shirts, still no contact, and a $233 hole in my bank account. Complete scam.

Questions? Get answers from the Ccprint.org staff and other customers.

Ccprint.org?