Ccg.global

Ccg.global has a consumer rating of 4.4 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ccg.global ranks 161st among Currency Trading sites.

How would you rate Ccg.global?

“I am a big fan of their brokerage platform”

Samantha S.
1/12/22

I am a big fan of their brokerage platform because it's so easy to use and has some really cool trading tools. However, here are few things I would like them to improve upon: one is updating the educational section since there aren't many lessons/videos yet (it needs more); two adding language options for non-English speakers who want access in other languages too!

stuartm265
January 14th, 2022

The platform has been great for me. I've never had any major issues and if there were, their customer service handles them quickly--this is one thing about the educational materials that stands out to me! My profits are around 9%. I am very satisfied with this platform.

lesleyo37
January 21st, 2022

Their customer service is excellent: the best thing to me about their educational materials and my profits are around 11%. Definitely deserves 5 stars.

samanthas1004
January 12th, 2022

cavinw
January 19th, 2022

PayPal and new dialects will make it an even better platform for trading, which is why I believe this would be a good fit. Thanks!

karend1852
January 18th, 2022

My account manager is a busy man, but he makes sure that I will have my ideal meeting with him. All of the delegates receive comprehensive training and education; however, their material for advanced users isn't much at all.

Questions? Get answers from the Ccg.global staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ccg.global?

Have a question about Ccg.global?