CashSaver.net

CashSaver.net has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CashSaver.net ranks 79th among Coupons sites.

How would you rate CashSaver.net?

“Worth it!”

Lynn W.
12/10/16

I have done the grocery deal and always received coupons quickly. I also used it for a hotel in gatlinburg and saved a ton.

“I purchased this coupons for money off groceries”

Eunice B.
9/10/09

I purchased this coupons for money off groceries. This coupon said to send in $10.00 for processing and handling. There actual was more money involved after sending in the $10. To top it off I never received the coupons!... Something should be done to put get these scammers out of business.

euniceb
September 10th, 2009
lynnw46
December 10th, 2016
marshaw1
August 26th, 2014
My husband and I have 3 children and grocery shopping costs us an average of $845 per month. We received a Cash Saver offer from Kia of Alhambra and paid the $10 redemption fee. This allowed us to order a coupon for everything on our shopping list. Our average saving is $60 per week. At this rate we will use up our $1000 savings in about 17 weeks. The offer will cost us $100 if we want to renew it and save another $1,000. I don't need to think about that. If I save, I would be stupid to not save again. You forgot to mention that the extra cost was postage. You also forgot to mention that they give that back to you at the grocery store. If people want to review offers, they should have to use them and then write a review.

Marsha Wilkinson

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CashSaver.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CashSaver.net?

Have a question about CashSaver.net?