This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

CashCanopy

CashCanopy has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate CashCanopy?

“HUGE SCAM!”

Maria P.
6/12/17

First, we are abused by the name of Mr. Al Gore, who has nothing to do with the website. Then I'm asked to activate a one-year IWS activation of $ 1629, - I paid, but did not activate the bill, but they asked for $ 4,000. I did not receive any money from my complaint and my account was canceled by $ 60,000, so I lost it!

mariap86
June 12th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the CashCanopy staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CashCanopy?

Have a question about CashCanopy?