Review of CarsForSale

Hyattsville, MD
Tel: 703-542-2020

davidb635
4/15/19

I found this site by way of Google, while looking for a certain type of car. They have the car I've been looking for, sometimes at low prices, which makes me wonder if it's legit or a scam. The same cars I've been looking at have been on this site have been removed before.

tonym123
7/5/16

I wanted to buy a car so I went to carsforsale.com and found this used but like brand new car for $5000.
I email the seller and she said that I'll be contacted via email from her eBay verified agent to proceed with payment.
Next day I received email from this supposedly eBay agent and I got all the transaction papers how to make a payment.
Papers looked real,they had eBay logo and just couldn't get better then real papers from eBay.
The other thing was that they wanted me to pay through money gram which it sound suspicious.
I contacted eBay and they helped me with this and they found out that this is a scam.
Carsforsale.com viewers be aware.

Questions? Get answers from the CarsForSale staff and other customers.

CarsForSale?