Carolina Dress Room

Carolina Dress Room has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Carolina Dress Room ranks 119th among Dresses Other sites.

How would you rate Carolina Dress Room?

“Appalling customer service and they totally mocked me. Do not purchase there”

Alba J.
9/27/16

I am writing with regards the paint the roses red Alice dress I tried to purchase on 04/07/2016 for £20. I got in touch to ask for measurements because I was uncertain of which size I needed to order and there were no specifications or measurements on the website, by the time when I received an answer I went straight to the website to proceed checkout and to my surprise the price was then of £45. I contacted the team again but had no answer regarding the matter. I purchased a skirt but when it arrived it was way too big and the look of it was completely different from the website. I got in touch again and was told that the photographs were made with a pettitcoat and was asked if I was not happy with the skirt, I explained again what happened and that what I really wanted was the dress. I was told the dress should have never been on the sale section and you apologized and said you would send me the dress if I sent the skirt back, to which I happily agreed. I sent the skirt back the next day ( Friday 08th/07/2016). I got in touch again on Friday the 15th of July to check where the dress was, and the answer was it will be sent off on Monday the 18th of July. I received a message on thursday 21st of July that the dress was due off production Friday 22nd next week. I got in touch again on Thursday the 28th of July trying to know where it was and was told the dress was due off production at the beginning of the next week. I messaged again on Wednesday the 3rd of August and was told the dress should be with me by Monday or Tuesday (8th /9th August), I contacted again on Sunday the 14th of August to say I still didn't receive the dress. I received an answer Tuesday the 16th of August saying that the dress was sold out and you were going to get a refund issue for me, I was shocked obviously and then was offered the mermaid booty dress or the skull dress, I said I didn't like the mermaid one and the skull one only goes up to a size 14, and as I am a size 20 that's not good. I feel humiliated and mocked on with the matter, I have tried to be patient and try to arrange things as amicably as possible but to no success. Today 27 September 2016 they've given me a refund for the skirt (which I never asked for), but refused to fulfill the promise of the dress which is what I wanted. Definitely do not recommend because of appalling customer service and also the skirt had nothing to do with the photos and the fabric is not something you would pay so much money for if paying full price.

albaj
September 27th, 2016

I contacted the team again but had no answer regarding the matter.

I sent the skirt back the next day ( Friday 08th/07/2016).

Questions? Get answers from the Carolina Dress Room staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carolina Dress Room?

Have a question about Carolina Dress Room?