Review of Car Match

Summit, NJ 07901, USA
contactus@carmatcher.com

kenh30
3/6/15

This is a great site if you are in the market for buying a new car or truck but not sure what exactly you want or need. You submit a questionnaire - things like price range and important features and needs then it spits out some appropriate matches for you. I wish it generated the report quicker but that's my only real issue with it.

micheles24
11/20/14

This website is great. As a confused car shopper, I really appreciated their comprehensive advice. It made the process much simpler and I quickly and easily identified the SUV that I wanted. I can't recommend them enough.

Tip for consumers: I initially went with their Free offering but then upgraded to a paid package. My car consultant gave me a ton of great information.

markm102
9/16/13

This is a great website and service for car shoppers. I was having a hard time finding the right SUV to replace my Toyota Camry. Car Match steered me in the right direction and took the work off of my shoulders. I'll be sure to use them again.

jamesm108
3/24/13

I was looking for a new used car. I didn't want to bother with doing research about what cars suited me, so I ordered Car Match's second gear package. I quickly received a very helpful review about what cars in my price range fit my criteria. Highly recommended.

Questions? Get answers from the Car Match staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Car Match