This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Cantchoose.co.uk

Cantchoose.co.uk

Cantchoose.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Cantchoose.co.uk?

“Very useful and interesting site”

Jenna D.
11/15/13

Very useful and interesting site. One of the reviews on there persuaded me to buy the Samsung Galaxy S3. I also found the blog very useful, interesting and informative. The only problem I have though is that one section of the site is not yet complete and that section is the quiz section. I'm sure that once this section is complete that the site will be 5 star worthy.

jennad
November 15th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Cantchoose.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cantchoose.co.uk?

Have a question about Cantchoose.co.uk?