Canadianvisa.org

Canadianvisa.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Canadianvisa.org ranks 72nd among Travel Visas sites.

How would you rate Canadianvisa.org?

“Elaborate scam”

Roman V.
6/10/21

*** Please contact canadianvisascam (at) riseup.net if you have been scammed by these fraudsters. We are filing a collective case against them and intend to bring them to justice. *** They present themselves as a Canadian company helping people to get Canadian PR, but all they do is just charge huge amounts of money by exploiting the excitement of applicants. It is quite an elaborate scam, they provide a lot of information about immigration to Canada on their website to make them look legitimate. They even have an article about protection from scams. They will always force you into first signing an agreement putting you into weaker position before paying. ONLY EVER CONSULT OFFICIAL CANADIAN GOVERNMENT WEBSITES. In particular, look for "How can I tell if an immigration website is a scam?" on cic.gc.ca Note, also, they are located in Estonia, which is only stated at the very bottom of their website in small font. There are plenty of reviews about them on the Internet on trustpilot, complaintboard or quora, for example My situation is very similar, I have started an application with them for a PR. Immigrating to Canada has been a shared dream of me and my partner for a long time, the company exploited that to make us pay the first fee of 29 USD for starting the application. After a few days they called me, congratulated me on my eligibility, told me I have to start an application for study visa (even though I already have sufficient educational background and my current employer has an office in Canada and would be willing to employ me there) asked to pay 1700 USD. The person introduced themselves as Alice Walker. She said that the payment has to happen immediately on the call with her, right after signing a retainer agreement (attached). She also said that they only have 40 minutes per customer and that is my only chance, i. E. I would not be able to read the agreement first, think everything through and then return the signed agreement and pay, she also mentioned that the applications for this year are closed and so I have to hurry - everything had to happen right there on the call. In other words, I have been pressured into signing the agreement and paying. Due to COVID, it was allowed to pay only half of the sum - 850 USD, which I have payed. Immediately after getting off the call, I have contacted them, saying I wish to get a refund on this payment. To date, they have offered to give me back 170 USD if I sign the refund agreement in which I would agree to be silent and have no complaints against them and provide them with my credit card information, as well as my passport data.

romanv34
June 10th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Avoid at all costs!

Questions? Get answers from the Canadianvisa.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Canadianvisa.org?

Have a question about Canadianvisa.org?