Canadianplugclothing.ca reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

victoriag61
1/30/18

Canadian Plug Clothing scammed me out of $346 dollars worth of Christmas presents for my son. When I first submitted an order, it was done through PayPal, but the company cancelled my order, indicating they were the ones being scammed by customers saying they did not receive the merchandise and getting their money back from PayPal. I was then told I would have to pay for the items by e-transfer or western union. I hesitantly agree and the company assured me that my order will arrive the week before Christmas. I ordered the items on December 2 and I still have not received the items. They sent no shipping details or tracking numbers. When I contacted them by email, my emails were mostly ignored except for one that said "I know you received the order", but I had not. When I asked them to provide me the shipping details, they never responded back. I can't even give this company any rating as they are complete con artists. My son's Christmas presents never arrived and because I paid by e-transfer, I will never get my money back. Please do not buy streetwear clothing from Canadian Plug Clothing, you will be scammed. However I do see they are back to using PayPal.

Questions? Get answers from the Canadianplugclothing.ca staff and other customers.

Canadianplugclothing.ca?