CanadaStartups.org reviews

info@canadastartups.org

2 reviews with 4 stars

waynem115
3/26/18

Had a good experience with canadastartups.org and have no complaints. A number of people that I had interactions with helped me and answered my questions completely which left me convinced to register. After I did I was provided with their platform log in details and was able to use the tools they told me about. Am pretty satisfied with everything. If you are in business or thinking about a business the tools are great and their assistants actually seem to care which is good to get a bunch of questions answered.

I rate canadastartups.org 4/5 starts because I had some issues registering as my credit card kept getting declined. They kept telling me that my credit card is blacklisted which i didn't know what it meant but after providing them with a new card everything was fine. Still don't know what blacklist credit card is but thanks

nancyc206
10/29/17

The startup portal is a good tool for any individual getting into business. Great support from the staff, quick response time with all contact and very useful tools. Only negative is that the business owner has to do a lot of the work.

Not sure what you mean by scam or legit? But I registered, accessed their tools, got help from them and made my business plan with their help. They supported me, guided me and assisted me each step of the way. I suppose that's legit?

By Charlie S.

I used 2 different services before joining Canada Startups. One was from the Funding Portal and the other the Grants Centre. Both had terrible customer support, after I paid I had no luck getting any help or trying to find anyone to show me what to do. After I contacted Canada Startups, they answered, they replied and they had support 24/7 so I chose them because they were there and available.

By Charlie S.
Questions? Get answers from the CanadaStartups.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for CanadaStartups.org