This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

CanadaStartups.org

CanadaStartups.org has a consumer rating of 4.86 stars from 42 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CanadaStartups.org also ranks 36th among Business Loans sites.

• Shortly after we provided our up to date business plan and 3 yr financials to them.
  • Your platform and funding database were very useful to me and my partner in locating and securing funding.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate CanadaStartups.org?

“Great Business Tools”

Marianne T.
3/20/19

Canada Startups was amazing to work with. They made the process very easy and had great, reliable tools that helped me start my own business. Not only did they provide me help in creating my own personal business plan, but they also sourced out government funding to help my business lift off. I am extremely grateful for all of their help and they continue to support me with any questions and queries that I have. Their support team has been wonderful and have always given me a response within a 24 hour period.

“Scammers”

Mircea F.
12/19/19

This business is only intrested in your money, they will never provide you with actual real help. They will send you a copy and past PDF without dated links and claim they have done "work" for you. Even after I pointed out they have broken links in their "work" no response or apologies were made. After my Google review the threatened to close my account if I dodnt remove it or give them a positive review. They since emailed me saying my account is going to be closed. So now they took my money and refuse to continue helping me find funding. From my experience they are just scammers. I do not recommend them to anyone.

business plan (13) funding database (4) business owner (5) government funding (3)
waynem115
March 26th, 2018
Had a good experience with canadastartups.org and have no complaints. A number of people that I had interactions with helped me and answered my questions completely which left me convinced to register. After I did I was provided with their platform log in details and was able to use the tools they told me about. Am pretty satisfied with everything. If you are in business or thinking about a business the tools are great and their assistants actually seem to care which is good to get a bunch of questions answered.

I rate canadastartups.org 4/5 starts because I had some issues registering as my credit card kept getting declined. They kept telling me that my credit card is blacklisted which i didn't know what it meant but after providing them with a new card everything was fine. Still don't know what blacklist credit card is but thanks
nancyc206
October 29th, 2017
The startup portal is a good tool for any individual getting into business. Great support from the staff, quick response time with all contact and very useful tools. Only negative is that the business owner has to do a lot of the work.

Google "Grant's Canada" for many options. A lot of other companies and websites offer loans or grants and help finding these.

By Mircea F.

Not sure what you mean by scam or legit? But I registered, accessed their tools, got help from them and made my business plan with their help. They supported me, guided me and assisted me each step of the way. I suppose that's legit?

By Charlie S.

I used 2 different services before joining Canada Startups. One was from the Funding Portal and the other the Grants Centre. Both had terrible customer support, after I paid I had no luck getting any help or trying to find anyone to show me what to do. After I contacted Canada Startups, they answered, they replied and they had support 24/7 so I chose them because they were there and available.

By Charlie S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CanadaStartups.org staff and other customers.

CanadaStartups.org provides a step by step guide to starting a small business along with a number of small business tools and resources such as the Business Plan Builder Tool, the Funding Database and the Investor PitchDeck.

davidl347
David L.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CanadaStartups.org?

Have a question about CanadaStartups.org?