Canada.ShopLuxuryPens.eu

Canada.ShopLuxuryPens.eu has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Canada.ShopLuxuryPens.eu also ranks 247th among Gifts Other sites. The most common issues with Canada.ShopLuxuryPens.eu are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Canada.ShopLuxuryPens.eu?

“My Shopping Experience at Wholesale Discount”

Mil R.
11/20/14

My Shopping Experience at Wholesale Discount I have purchased Montblanc fountain pen from Wholesale Discount site, http://canada.shopluxurypens.eu, but I was a bit disappointed because what was sent to me was a plastic rollerball pen that is not even worth more than $10 rather than the Montblanc fountain pen that I have actually ordered. One more thing is that I was overcharged on my credit card bill for $114.5 which does not match with the invoice that they have sent to me stating that it was only $110.58. I tried hard to contact the company with regards to my concern by means of sending an email. This is the only possible option to reach out on them. Unfortunately, I was only given weird answers with no assurance that they will address this issue once and for all. I decided to ask for full refund but every time I do this, they keep on telling me to keep the product and they will just give me proportional refund or asked me for the shipping costs if I want to exchange the product, and then stopped answering me. I have been sending emails back and forth but to no avail. At first, I was very excited to shop for Montblanc fountain pen from this site because I was lured with the fantastic collections of quality and stylish pens featured and offered in their site. However, the shopping experience turned out to be a complete opposite of what I imagined. The site’s about us page states that they care about their customers but I beg to disagree. I can’t stop myself thinking that there are just only after their financial gain and not ultimate customer satisfaction.

milr1
November 20th, 2014
My Shopping Experience at Wholesale Discount

Questions? Get answers from the Canada.ShopLuxuryPens.eu staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Canada.ShopLuxuryPens.eu?

Have a question about Canada.ShopLuxuryPens.eu?