Canada.ShopLuxuryPens.eu reviews

1 Review From Our Community

milr1
11/20/14

My Shopping Experience at Wholesale Discount

I have purchased Montblanc fountain pen from Wholesale Discount site, http://canada.shopluxurypens.eu, but I was a bit disappointed because what was sent to me was a plastic rollerball pen that is not even worth more than $10 rather than the Montblanc fountain pen that I have actually ordered. One more thing is that I was overcharged on my credit card bill for $114.5 which does not match with the invoice that they have sent to me stating that it was only $110.58.

I tried hard to contact the company with regards to my concern by means of sending an email. This is the only possible option to reach out on them. Unfortunately, I was only given weird answers with no assurance that they will address this issue once and for all. I decided to ask for full refund but every time I do this, they keep on telling me to keep the product and they will just give me proportional refund or asked me for the shipping costs if I want to exchange the product, and then stopped answering me. I have been sending emails back and forth but to no avail.

At first, I was very excited to shop for Montblanc fountain pen from this site because I was lured with the fantastic collections of quality and stylish pens featured and offered in their site. However, the shopping experience turned out to be a complete opposite of what I imagined. The site's about us page states that they care about their customers but I beg to disagree. I can't stop myself thinking that there are just only after their financial gain and not ultimate customer satisfaction.

Questions? Get answers from the Canada.ShopLuxuryPens.eu staff and other customers.

Canada.ShopLuxuryPens.eu?