This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Camskill

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.7 / 5

Camskill has a consumer rating of 4.38 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Camskill ranks 76th among Tires sites.

How would you rate Camskill?

“Fantastic service”

peter s.
1/11/22

I was looking for a new set of tyres, great experience all around from start to finish plus £60 cash back great service! I will be back

“Buying of Camskill”

Polly L.
10/8/18

Never again will i buy from this lying company! Manager told me not once but twice that my tyres were out on a van for delivery in France. I gave him a phone number to phone and check as I had tracked them down MYSELF as label had fell off tyres (sloppy work) Manager Assured me that yes they were on the van. I decided not to believe him as I KNOW he didn't make that phone call to the french depot! I travelled to the depot 2 hours away and there they were all four tyres sitting there with no label. I was out of time waiting and delivery was late! THAT COMPANY OFFERED ME NO GOOD WILL JUST VILE ATTITUDE FROM THE MANAGER, 4 HOURS OUT MY LIFE DOING THEIR JOB FOR THEM AND £25.00 IN FUEL RUNNING AROUND FRANCE LOOKING FOR MY TYRES. THEY ARE BORN LIERS SO BEWARE AND USED SOME ONE ELSE TO SUPPLY YOUR TYRES

peters2155
January 11th, 2022

colling1
June 12th, 2012

Fantastic service. This was the cheapest site for the tyres I wanted.
After placing the order I received a flurry of e-mails keeping me updated.
They delivered the tyres to the garage where I was having them fitted and honoured my request to not be delivered by a set date (they delivered on that date).
Very happy and will use them again.

brians78
October 23rd, 2013

Used this company a few times now.
Very competitive prices.
Excellent communication.
Highly Recommended

pollyl7
October 8th, 2018

THEY ARE BORN LIERS SO BEWARE AND USED SOME ONE ELSE TO SUPPLY YOUR TYRES

Questions? Get answers from the Camskill staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Camskill?

Have a question about Camskill?