Camera Power Pro reviews

12,050 reviews with 3 stars

kenu11
KEN U.
4/8/19

My experience so far is excellent but until the order is complete I will not know. Thank you in anticipation

alant185
alan t.
11/30/18

I could not reach anyone on the phone to ask a question. I sat on hold for 10 to 15 minutes and then was told that help was not available.

ericv56
Eric V.
11/10/18

So far, the xperience is fine. The proof for recommending will happen as the correct order if fulfilled and received along with deciding if this site is used again.

anonymousb135
anonymous B.
9/23/18

I only rated 3 out of 5 stars (60%) because the ordering process was relatively straightforward, but the order has yet to be delivered and I can't yet speak to how well (or unwell) that process may be executed at this time.

lindac669
Linda C.
8/27/18

was ok tried searching for additional items but couldn't find them.
Bassically ok for what I came here for.

lesliep104
Leslie P.
8/20/18

I found you on google, wear price was listed on sale for $8.99. Ship it anyway, just thought I'd mention it.

irenel59
Irene L.
6/5/18

my experience has been ok first time I have ever ordered so kind of confusing but I think I have all the information down that you needed

lesliee34
Leslie E.
3/29/18

The interface on line could really use some work. Ease of operation suffers from unclear directions or false assumptions.

tjb16
TJ B.
2/21/18

Hard to find what I wanted because website pages only reference cameras and I was looking for iPhone battery which I only found because it showed up on my google search. Then searched apple for additional products. Had to really work to find stuff and then only found stuff under collections by truncating the original URL. Had I not been trying to get my order up to the level needed for free shipping I probably wouldn't have been so persistent. Now that the survey popped up I see the name on the survey doesn't match the name on the website- BatteryArc vs Camera Power Pro and that doesn't fill me with confidence. I'm hoping I just happened to catch you in transition from one to another and that that explains the various issues I encountered. We shall see!

peterl286
Peter L.
12/26/17

To get the 5-star rating, speed up the shipping and handling to less than 5 days, and everyone will love to dead

steveg307
Steve G.
12/21/17

I have to wait and see if the products arrive and they are good before I can give a better rating - isn't that fair ?

teresay13
Teresa Y.
12/4/17

The coupon code (10offall) that was advertised on the Camerapowerpro.com did not work. Decided to continue with the order because the discount was less than $1. I would have been very disappointed had my order been larger.

sharonb355
Sharon B.
11/15/17

When I first tried to use this site, a Paypal information block popped up. I filled out all of the "private" debit card information, and then you asked for it again. I tried to discuss this on chat, but it redirected me. I do hope that I do not get double charged for the order.

jc431
J C.
8/22/17

Will have better idea of company and answering these questions upon receipt of product. We are just in the ordering stage. Thank you.

dianel122
Diane L.
7/20/17

At first it gave me free shipping, and then when I went to pay with my paypal, it tacked on an additional 3.99.

cjb19
CJ B.
7/3/17

Next Day shipping would be preferred. No matter the cost, you have customers who will pay the additional charge to have it tomorrow...

romang39
Roman G.
6/6/17

When I ordered in your website, you offered 3 items: charger, for battery, car charger and us-European converter, but I received only first two and didn't get converter

donad3
Dona D.
6/4/17

i DID NOT LIKE THAT FACT THAT IT WAS IN MY Target ad. Thought i was ordering from Target...Irritated me

chadb80
Chad B.
5/2/16

You canceled my order last time without me asking you to. Second time placing order. I emailed asking why and never received a response back.

12.0K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Camera Power Pro staff and other customers.

Camera Power Pro?