Camera Power Pro reviews

11,636 reviews with 2 stars

chesterc33
Chester C.
3/9/19

I was trying too order batteries on my first order , I was guided too a package for batt & charger . apparently I had too check both , so it was confusing and when I received the order , no batteries . Also I the chargers I ordered were represented as Sony and they were Powerextra .

kymberlis1
Kymberli S.
4/26/18

Your site is not user friendly. I wanted to only order 4 batteries not 5 but couldn’t figure out how to edit the cart because you have NO clear way to do it. Bad site design! I hope you change it.

carls179
Carl S.
3/9/18

no purchase or product information or product instructions received also your offer appeared to offer a discount when the battery charger was purched with a battery . For instance what is and how should that plug-in attachment that is sent with the charger be utilized and what is the name of your company that I am dealing with ?

cecelias13
Cecelia S.
2/23/18

I have called your company and left messages for you to send me a replacement battery that I bought and you guaranteed but no one has called me back, so I now have to purchase this battery as a replacement

rh97
R H.
2/19/18

I would like to know the TOTAL cost before I go through the ordering process. This does not give me confidence that the order will meet expectations, including shipping a fresh, actual Kodak KLIC 7006 battery.

carlh125
Carl H.
1/1/18

I tried to buy the battery charger for this battery also. Finally took the charger off the order for you to accept my credit card.

cl117
C L.
12/25/17

I ordered this battery over 3 weeks ago. It said it would be delivered around Nov. 13th. Last time I looked it was in Kentucky and there has been no update to the DHL site. DHL says not to contact them, contact you. I haven't heard any updates. I have already missed one holiday for lack of a camera battery and it looks like I will need to order from somewhere else to get my battery before Christmas.

marciag26
Marcia G.
9/15/17

I don't do PayPal and it was very difficult to find out how to pay by VISA, then it made me put in everything twice.

sungwoop1
sungwoo p.
8/15/17

Prices great and you had the item I needed in stock. However, my confirmation said 4-5 days for shipping and I would get up-dated info on my order via e-mail. Well, tomorrow will be 7 days, no item and zero up-dates. I relied on that info so I'd have my item for s trip I'm taking this weekend. Now I won't have it in time. Not a huge deal but very disappointing- just some small communication to let me know there's a delay or anything would be nice....I'm still waiting...

benw113
Ben W.
8/12/17

Your shipping cost is way to high. $4 for a super small battery. When a standard stamp would work. The shipping was almost the cost of the battery. I could understand maybe $1.50 for shipping but not $3.99.

tonyz18
Tony Z.
7/20/17

Simple.
1) I had to use email to find shipping costs before beginning a transaction. These costs should be published in advance of a transaction.
2) The "save order info" option for faster checkout in the future required a mobile phone. My phone number--mobile or not--is unnecessary for a sale transaction when email is available.

A phone number is not a unique identifier. A phone number is not a security mechanism. A phone number should not be required just because a seller wants to use or sell it for a future marketing campaign.

robbinh3
Robbin H.
6/29/17

I found payment through pay pal was impossible after many tries I gave up. They had an old Credit card on file with my Toronto address and some how couldn't accept my winter address here in Florida. Your company was fine to deal with. Pay pal was a pain.

11.6K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Camera Power Pro staff and other customers.

Camera Power Pro?