This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Californiacarandtruck.net

Californiacarandtruck.net

Californiacarandtruck.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Californiacarandtruck.net ranks 34th among Car Forum sites.

How would you rate Californiacarandtruck.net?

“I Strongly Recommend California Car and Truck as the...”

jae s.
12/18/13

I Strongly Recommend California Car and Truck as the Most Reliable Source for Quality Used Cars in Fontana! They took care of me like family the whole process! Till this day I am still Ecstatic at how my Lexus Drives! Thanks Noe, Danny and Steve for Helping your boy out! Much love California Car and Truck!

jaes1
December 18th, 2013

kirbsl
December 18th, 2013

These guys are good people. I bought my Nissan Sentra SER from them. These guys worked with me. I had rough credit and low down payment and these guys sold me a car when I needed it most, My car had broken down and i got denied at another dealer I went to. Thanks John and Steve!

Questions? Get answers from the Californiacarandtruck.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Californiacarandtruck.net?

Have a question about Californiacarandtruck.net?