Calauto.co.il

Calauto.co.il has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Calauto.co.il?

“Scam”

Eli L.
7/5/19

Beware of Cal Auto car rental company in Israel. I rented a car from them. The car was with damage all over. I made a video just in case before I took the car for proof. When I returned the car 2 weeks ago they said every is ok. 2 days later they took $1730 from my credit card. They claimed I did the damages. I showed them The video I made and they admitted i didn't do the damage after seeing the video but I until now they didn't refund my money. I googled them and found articles that they do this a lot. Beware!

elil30
July 5th, 2019

I googled them and found articles that they do this a lot. Beware!

By Eli L.

By Eli L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Calauto.co.il staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Calauto.co.il?

Have a question about Calauto.co.il?