CakeGift.in

CakeGift.in has a consumer rating of 2.96 stars from 51 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CakeGift.in ranks 86th among Flower Delivery sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 46.9%
How would you rate CakeGift.in?

“Absolute SCAM I see”

Chandru S.
6/21/20

I have commented on their instagram page and awaiting a refund. Please read the screenshot of my comment in their instagram page... If you give any six number, it accepts that as a pin code and confirms the availability of their service! No proper acknowledgement from their end to confirm the order! I see their focus is just faking an online order and make money

“Never order in this site! I 100% you'll be embarrassed”

Shane L.
9/26/20

When I order. They were very good in replying, so I easily trust them in their service. I ask them if they can deliver before 4pm otherwise no people gonna eat the cake, and replied they will do ASAP unfortunately, they delivered at pass 6pm. And when my friend sent me photo, I was soo disappointed that the one I ordered for my friend was different to the pic they have in their site. Wrong spelling of the name and You can see the beautiful cake in their sites turned into a disaster. Never again!

chandrus1
June 21st, 2020

emilynv
September 26th, 2020

Wrong spelling of the name and

saraw304
October 29th, 2020

Very fast service. They provide yummy cake on low price. I like it very much. Highly recommended to everyone.

arifuli16
November 26th, 2020

Very nice online cake delivery service provider. They deliver so fast. I really like their good service. Highly recommend to all.

sarmisthac
September 2nd, 2020

I ordered a chocolate cake for my brother's birthday. I selected midnight cake delivery option. It got delivered on time and the best thing is that I got a perfect shaped cake. I would definitely recommend this online cake delivery site.

amans66
September 3rd, 2020

Hello guys my name is Aman i had ordered a cake and flower from Cakegift.in and they delivered my product on time. I would like recommend to everyone. I am very happy with services of cake gift. Thank you so much cakegift for giving me best delivery at on time.

rohitg34
September 2nd, 2020

I have ordered a cake for my brother and the cake was absolutely amazing in taste and design as well.

amitc37
September 2nd, 2020

Ordered a cake for sisters birthday got on time. Loved the services and product quality both.

manishs95
September 2nd, 2020

Thank you so much! It was so yummy and beautiful cake! I will be back for each birthday to come. Strongly recommended.

nittym
April 22nd, 2020

After ensuring that they are delivering in my location despite lockdown and despite placing order 3 days in advance (their website and Whatsapp contact promise delivery without problems) with an extra payment for morning delivery, they donot only not deliver but send me a regret message 4 hours AFTER the scheduled delivery time.
Can anyone get more unprofessional than this?

saniahr
October 29th, 2020

The cake is so fresh and taste wise this is really good. Over all all products is so nice.
The delivery is so fast and I am satisfied customer.

friedr
October 29th, 2020

The decoration of cake is so amazing and nice. I am very satisfied with the taste of cake. The delivery is so fast

screttew
October 31st, 2020

Good quality and excellent service system. You can make order. I like this devilered system. You must order it.

arjunrajb
February 16th, 2021

Useless Website. They are only begging the money in the way of online delivery. Genuine Fake Website In india. This people response until receiving money. After that they never delivery the item. If we are ask refund means they never ever reply a single message.

bhavyam3
September 2nd, 2020

They were on time and definitely made my day special and my parents loved the surprise I recommend this to everyone out there searching for a perfect surprise.

jinas6
October 15th, 2020

I am fully satisfied with the cake gift's service standards and their quick support. I have an amazing experience with Cake Gift. Very recommended. Hope it helps.

srushteeg
June 1st, 2020

Instead of asking n confirming 100 times that will they be able to deliver on time with the same product or not... they said yess. But instead of paying extra charges for delivery. They delivered late and the product was totally different from the one I ordered. Full waste of money. They are fraud and liers. N instead of accepting their mistakes. They will blame u for ur location... Such a fraud

annushaa
October 29th, 2020

This is the wonderful service provider and time to time delivered my order. I will prefer next time must

bhavyas5
December 24th, 2020

I ordered a cake in Mumbai from this portal... and got unbelievable on time cake delivery... Thnx Guys!

sams878
July 6th, 2020

The service is really soo pooor and I don't have a word to tell other then dam waste. They are fraud and going to charge you higher for very poor service.

Don't purchase anything from them...

#NoQuality #Nothing received as we pay #No timing.

#waste #worest #The Worst

michaelp2279
May 28th, 2020

The cake was very bad and not at all worth for the money. Instead of delivering what I ordered delivered something else without informing me. Very disgusting service.

rihans4
October 29th, 2020

Thank you so much! It was so yummy and beautiful cake! I will be back for each birthday to come. I highly recommended.

daneyv
December 26th, 2020
Verified purchase

So, its COVid. As children, we are unable to travel, but we thought we will order a cake online for our parents. I took a chance on this site cakegift.in and seems like these guys dont know how to make cakes but they definitely know how to take your money. Each time I correspond on whatsapp they say its delivered and when I stand firm on my ground that it has not been delivered they say 'Let us check?' and then nothing. They have no proof of delivery. I have asked them to call my parents and confirm, they did no do that either. I had sent them a proof of money transferred, they confirmed the money being credited to their account but they decided to keep the cake for themselves. Ever heard of the proverb, 'Have the cake and keep it too', learn from these champs. They top the cake (Pun Intended) in these activities. So good luck when you are ordering through CakeGift.com

Tip for consumers:
Please seriously think twice when ordering with them. This has been an awful experience.

Products used:
I wish I could have at least seen the picture of the cake in question.

singhalj
October 15th, 2020

Fully worth. Last time I had ordered a cake worth rs. 599. Honestly It was too awesome. Great for ordering cake

shubhamm13
October 29th, 2020

They provide good quality cake in reasonable prices.
You can order cake from them. They provide best in price

I place an order for cake in Mumbai On my sister's wedding anniversary, that was really great experience with all the team.

By Ritika j.