Cake Cards Online

Cake Cards Online has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Cake Cards Online ranks 14th among Bakery sites.

How would you rate Cake Cards Online?

“Best Greetings”

Jules B.
8/20/20

It is an awesome idea to send a surprise to my friends and families with greetings. My friend impressed with the surprise cake card. It made the celebration Mood. The services was fast and easy to order.

gillk4
September 1st, 2019
I was lucky enough to be sent a Birthday Card cake by friend. I'd never heard of it. But I was so impressed. It's just that bit more special than receiving a card, at not so onerous as to be a 'serious' present. I love the idea and the fact the cake was truly delicious was a, to be honest, surprise bonus. So I've ordered two lots now and will certainly be ordering more. Well done guys at The Cake Nest. And so glad the dam didn't burst and flood you out when I'd only just found you!
tomb700
September 1st, 2019
Cake cards are a fab idea and are a brilliant way to ensure your loved one's special occasion doesn't go without celebration.
Quick and simple to order and delivered promptly with, what I was informed was, a mouthwatering reception.
julesb61
August 20th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Cake Cards Online staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cake Cards Online?

Have a question about Cake Cards Online?