This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

CAJerseys

CAJerseys

CAJerseys has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate CAJerseys?

“BEWARE! RIP OFF!”

moana g.
1/8/16

So far I made 2 orders. They were also short $69 of items I paid for and did not refund me. The first order was all wrong. The jerseys were wrong teams and numbers, they want me to sell the jerseys to my family and friends. Very disappointing. Do not buy from this place! I am out $300 plus dollars!

moanag
January 8th, 2016

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CAJerseys staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CAJerseys?

Have a question about CAJerseys?