Cactus Kingdom

Cactus Kingdom has a consumer rating of 4.48 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Cactus Kingdom ranks 5th among Plants sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 4 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 88.9%
How would you rate Cactus Kingdom?

“Awesome store”

Tara B.
2/8/21

Cactus was exactly as I expected, packaging was great because the delivery guy decided to put it upside down! Came faster than what the shipping said, definitely will be shopping there again!

“Not recieved items”

Becky H.
2/14/21

I cannot give a true rating as i have not received my order yet.its been 10 days according to the purchase date starting to wonder if i will recieve it

beckyh202
February 14th, 2021

tarab298
February 8th, 2021

juliaf169
January 17th, 2021
Verified purchase

It took a while to receive my order, about 4-5 weeks, but I was send bonus seeds because of such a long wait. They did reply the same day when I sent them an email looking for shipment ETA. Good overall. I would order from them again

sallye81
Verified purchase

I had an problem understanding the products and their use. Customer service rep kept asking questions until we resolved the issue

brens13
January 21st, 2021
Verified purchase

Just received my package in the mail today. Was very careful and thoughtfully packaged, with no damage to the Cacti whatsoever. Was apprehensive to order in the winter months, but they arrived healthy and intact. Will definitely be a repeat customer!

ryand419
December 17th, 2020
Verified purchase

My order was shipped December 7th and haven't had any official updates from Canada Post but the team has kept me in the loop from what they see. I know I will be doing business with them again, the only thing keeping me from writing a review is the package not being in my possession. But they assure I'll be compensated regardless.

jeanphilippeg3
December 15th, 2020

Good and fast shipping.
Seed packs were lebelled
Very good support via email:)
Will order again, thx

williaml1302
February 9th, 2021
Verified purchase

The package arrived quickly, etransfer payment is fairly simple. I'd be happy to purchase from Cactus Kingdom again.

chriss2825
February 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

Great customer service regarding status of payment and shipping. Plants arrived healthy and happy. Followed instructions and patiently awaiting growth. Thanks!

juliad132
March 5th, 2020

Excellent selection, very helpful, was able to finally find a few cacti I had been searching for including a peyote cactus after looking everywhere, staff knows their stuff. Cacti are looking excellent.

mikel1418
Verified purchase

Very easy to pay and very fast service. Thank you. Have not germinated yet, but usually have no problem in that area

benh469
February 10th, 2021
Verified purchase

I ordered San Pedro Cactus seeds. They came quickly considering the disruptions in mail service caused by Covid-19. I appreciate the quick service. Here's hoping that the seeds will sprout!

celines32
December 14th, 2020
Verified purchase

I ordered a 4" pot of string of pearls succulent. The pot was a bit empty. There were just a few strings (stems) and those were quite short (less than 5in in general, even 2-3in mostly).

mattm598
Matt M. – Cactus Kingdom Rep

Thank you for your purchase of our 4” $14 sting of pearls plant. It sounds like you got the correct plant, with multiple stems in the correct size, and in length, as advertised in the description with photos. Anywhere else this plant would be $35 +. As a courtesy, we also upgraded the shipping for you to a premium express service at no extra cost - this should also be acknowledged.
It’s not really reasonable to expect to receive a larger plant than what was ordered and then leave a review based on those expectations. If you desired a larger plant, it was very possible to just order the correct size. This is why a few sizes are offered.
When we reached out for more information and photos on this experience you declined to cooperate.
Wishing you all the best for 2021! CK

ervinp8
January 29th, 2021
Verified purchase

The seeds were delivered in a nice package and were in great shape.The real problem may be if they germinate. I planted them when I got them and now have to wait to see the germination rate.

aimej2
Verified purchase

Received in very good condition, would definitely purchase from them again.

anasg13
February 2nd, 2021
Verified purchase

Seeds were shipped pretty fast but I haven't sewed them yet

shawnm517
December 20th, 2020
Verified purchase

Well designed website, loads of information, rapid shipping. Whats not to love!

jacquess27
December 24th, 2020
Verified purchase

Nice service and delivery time was good...

ag1185
March 21st, 2018

Ordered unrooted Pereskiopsis Spathulata cuttings. They arrived to my great dismay in a simple, unprotected bubble envelope, completely crushed to goo and dripping green juice out of the package. Barely recognizable and utterly useless to me as grafting stock. Horrifying that anyone could imagine shipping plants this way and expect them to arrive in any other condition. This seller obviously does not care at all about the customer or the plants they sell. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.

My plants are so happy! I was worried about having them sent by mail but they arrived in great shape and they always answered my questions quickly when I was worried.

By Julia D.

Unique products, and customer service definitely made me choose Cactus Kingdom.

By Julia D.

I haven't found any. They carry a very unique selection of cacti I wasn't able to locate anywhere else. Prices are good too.

By Julia D.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Cactus Kingdom staff and other customers.

Cactus Kingdom is an online mail-order nursery specializing in rare cacti and succulents. We carry live cacti and succulents, seeds and supplies.

mattm598
Matt M.
Typically responds within 4 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cactus Kingdom?

Have a question about Cactus Kingdom?