Review of Cable Diirect

215 reviews with 2 stars

simonh144
Simon H.
11/28/18

You say you have it in stock, so we order and pay for it, then get various automated emails saying actually not in stock, then another email saying actually it is in stock. And then it takes 4 days to actually ship. And costs more than PBTech. This is the 3rd or 4th time we have ordered from you and it happens exactly the same way every time. you have a fundamental flaw somewhere in your stock / online system.

mariol42
Mario L.
6/29/17

The negative review is only due to the fact that I needed to cancel the order literally minutes after placing it. I had accidentally ordered stranded network cable but needed solid cable instead. Much to my surprise - there is actually no way to do this. I emailed... three times... with no success and unsuccessfully tried to find a phone number so that I could quickly call and remedy my mistake. Now I have a product on the way that I do not need and will have to go through the painful process of returning it. I get that it ultimately was my mistake... but how hard is it to have a cancel button next to the order in my profile? Or how can you operate an online shop with no phone number to call?

213 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Cable Diirect staff and other customers.

Cable Diirect?