Review of BuyJerseys.ru

Liverpool, MERS L8, GB
Tel: +1 631 869 4644

deang61
12/29/18

I went to buy 2 Jerseys from this website and not only did they take the money out of my account there was another issue they never resolved, when It happened to be 20 days later and still not resolved i sent them a message and said i would like a refund and never got a response back from them and i go to check on the status of my order and the website says my account is nowhere to be found and has been deleted, these people dont care about their customers and like stealing money from people, I would not recommend this site to anyone and I will never use them again

kayz5
3/25/17

I would highly recommend this site to all you guys who need buy good quality but low price jerseys, like NFL, NHL, and NBA etc.

latoniab2
1/6/17

Not pleased with this company at all. Stay away from them and don't order anything from this site. They provide false tracking numbers and you never receive your order. I placed an order on 11/6/16 and the order has not been received yet, but the company keeps asking me to send additional money for insurance and shipping.

rubeng17
12/30/16

No contact number to call and speak to a live person. Online chat person Butshopping ( that's the name) downright rude. Tracking link doesn't work and I still have no product after a month waiting. Charged my cc right away

ab3972
11/9/16

Not a good experience at all. One dollar amount on the invoice, and they charged me more on the credit card BEFORE items were shipped. Some jerseys were out of stock when the website said they were in stock. Told me it would take months to credit my account. They really wanted me to just replace the jerseys that I ordered so they wouldn't lose the money they already collected from me. Customer service was down right rude. Would rather pay full price and know it was a legitimate company.

dannyy6
5/30/16

i'll like to know why the insurance so high and do i need it

rfn
11/22/15

Great prices. Great service

laurenw30
11/19/15

This website has so many different options at a great price. I recommended everyone to check it out for all different sports.

beckyw15
11/16/15

I just received my first order and was very pleased. The products are great and the shipping was super fast. The communication was very smooth and Kimmy is great to deal with. I will definitely be ordering from again. Thank you!!!!

davea56
11/6/15

This is my 2nd order to get my gifts before the holidays! My first order was awesome and cant wait for the 2nd to arrive! I should have some happy kids on Christmas!

jamesm334
11/1/15

This is an awesome business with tons of great products at great prices. I recommend this site to anyone looking for jerseys at a cheap price.

redenm
10/29/15

I just received my 4 NFL jerseys today. I love all of them!!! I ordered 11 more today. Thank you Kimmy!

Den (Arizona)

I got mine in about 2 weeks.

By Dave A.

Questions? Get answers from the BuyJerseys.ru staff and other customers.

BuyJerseys.ru?