Buy Cake Online

Buy Cake Online has a consumer rating of 4.22 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Buy Cake Online ranks 7th among Bakery sites.

How would you rate Buy Cake Online?

“Yummy Cake”

bella t.
8/29/20

The birthday cake was very delightful to us. It tasted great. Thank you so much for this delicious and beautiful cake.

otmaro
June 1st, 2020

Very delicious cakes, always just the best filling. Always consider all my wishes and requests. I've ordered from it more than once and I'm not going to stop. Now it is almost a family tradition to order cakes from Buy Cake Online for someone's birthday.

anadaa
April 19th, 2021

The delivery is on schedule, and the standard is excellent. Very Good Service, Everyone loved the cake.

bellat35
August 29th, 2020

ankitk12
July 2nd, 2017

Thankyou for such a nice packing and fresh cake.
And yeah values for money, I ordered in evening for friend birthday party in midnight and i can't believe they delivered on time even its midnight.

Tip for consumers:
Always refer to my friends and family

sunitak3
June 12th, 2017

Absolutely yummy cake with fresh flowers. My order got delivered on time and they kept the dignity of mid night surprise too. It was a birthday cake and bunch of red roses. I am overwhelmed by their services. The prices are highly reasonable and justified as well.

prityv
March 18th, 2017

I ordered cake from buycakeonline.in and was very happy and satisfied with their service. They deliver the cake on the right time and date as i had demanded. The taste of the cake was yummy and delicious. I will surely buy cake from this site for the next time also.

kumara22
May 22nd, 2017

It's an amazing experince to order cake from Buycakeonline.in on my nephew birthday. I am very pleased with their on time delivery and also the quality service.

amritas9
June 20th, 2017

It was my Mummas birthday and sitting from USA I wanted to surprise her. Buy cake helped me to do that. I found a beautiful cake with attractive design and ordered it. As my mom is vegetarian hence I was browsing eggless cakes. This is the only site where I have found so many attractive choices in eggless section. Other thing that really impressed me was their on-time delivery and that too in a remote location. Where most of the online cake delivery sites denied delivering the cake, they took my ordered and delivered it on time as well. My surprise retained as a surprise all because of these guys.

ashak8
July 21st, 2017

Really loved the cake... thanks to delivered my cake on time... it's very fresh and testy... i am fully satisfied with your service...

Questions? Get answers from the Buy Cake Online staff and other customers.

Buy Cake Online: Buy or send cake online with us. We provide online cake delivery in all the major cities and towns of India. Order cake online today!

ankitk11
Ankit K.
SEO Trainee

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buy Cake Online?

Have a question about Buy Cake Online?