BuyAVette.net

BuyAVette.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BuyAVette.net also ranks 164th among Car Buying sites. The most common issues with BuyAVette.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate BuyAVette.net?

“Very Unethical Company, Do Not Go There!”

Lewis T.
8/18/16

I can't stand the treatment you can expect from typical dealerships, and thought Buyavette.net would be different. Boy was I wrong. I called about an 08 in Gulfstream blue, described my almost new trade, the salesman discussed it with their buyer, and called me to say we were only $2000 apart. So I took off a busy Friday afternoon to battle Atlanta traffic planning to drive their car home. I indeed liked the car, they agreed mine was as described, but then their buyer was somehow not available. They then presented me with an invoice for my car and $4500, saying the salesman had been confused. After I waited over 3 hours and tried to leave 3 times, they finally got down to my car and $2500, which I accepted. Then the inspection report was mysteriously missing, the inspector had gone home, and no one had access to his files. Really??? The sales manager, Keith said he would call me the second he had the report in hand, and I left somewhat disappointed. I called the salesman the next morning, and he said they had sold the car right after I left. Apparently they dumped me after all of that wasted time for a better offer without even calling me. I called both the owners right away, but they never returned my calls, obviously more interested in a couple more bucks than in offering professional customer service.

lewist17
August 18th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the BuyAVette.net staff and other customers.

gregr44
Greg R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BuyAVette.net?

Have a question about BuyAVette.net?