Review of Buy4Less Tuxedo

Tel: 888.724.2829
buy4lesstuxedo.com@contactprivacy.com

ustinove
3/14/19

Despite multiple attempts, I couldn't get the order to go through for the tuxedo. The next day I messaged "Andrea" who asked me to call her. I was not put on a lengthy "hold"; she was right there to explain that their server prefers to use Chrome, then she worked carefully with me to get exactly what I wanted at the least expensive price possible. I'm looking forward to receiving the order so I can rate Buy 4 Less Tuxedo on the delivery, quality of product, etc.

kennethg140
Kenneth G.
3/13/19

I bought a large, found it to be too large. Then I bought a medium. I need to figure out if I can return the large for a credit.

robertw927
Robert W.
3/10/19

I was able to order two tuxedos for less than the price of one in the store. The jackets fit and the pants were perfect. Just needed hemming .

garys583
Gary S.
3/10/19

Fast and efficient. Not sure of return policy as of yet. Not sure of quality yet either but web page layout is good

cherylo31
Cheryl O.
3/8/19

I have never needed a Tuxedo as a woman, but I do now and did not want to spend a lot of money. This site is reasonable and the on-line shopping assistant made my choices so much easier. Kristen was a GREAT help!

lisae120
Lisa E.
3/7/19

Very friendly user site ... we are looking to buy new uniforms for our concert band and hoping one of these will be perfect.

josea258
JOSE A.

Great product!!

For my Kid was the tuxedo a little bit that we thought. I didn't see the label for changing the jacket smaller.

Best Regards,

greggn5
Gregg N.
3/6/19

Shopping was fine. Lets see hopefully that all arrives great and of good quality. Thank I'll be very happy. Thank You!

jamesh351
James H.
3/6/19

The site was easy to navigate. But when I clicked Continue Shopping, it took me back to the home page. It would have been more convenient if it had taken me back to my search results.

tobyh29
Toby H.
3/5/19

Bought a tux package cheaper than I could rent one locally. Was a little skeptical until it promptly arrived. Could not be happier! Impressed with every piece and love the information on what is appropriate for the occasion

karlm91
Karl M.
3/4/19

Very satisfied with the number of options available and the prices. Will wait to evaluate quality once received

dannier4
Dannie R.
3/4/19

My shopping experience so far was very pleasing. Although the office was closed the information and product was available on the website which is a rarity.

anonymousx355
anonymous X.
3/4/19

I loved the filters that allowed me to narrow down what I wanted quickly, instead of paging through many different items.

georgeb554
George B.
3/3/19

The one item that gave me some anxiety with this order was the color of the pants and the color of the jacket didn't quite match in the photos - I sure hope that the color is identical in real life.

andrec68
Andre C.
3/2/19

Customer service is important to me. I had a lot of questions as I am a first time shopper. All of my questions were answered thoroughly.

colins85
Colin S.
3/2/19

The sizing page is VERY helpful. Please provide more pictures of different angles (ie: jackets from behind, etc.) Thanks!

johns3678
John S.
3/1/19

The black satin bowtie I received is too short in length and not of the quality I expected. I have contacted customer service for return authorization.

suzanned129
Suzanne D.
2/28/19

Simple ordering a package deal and prices very reasonable. Quality is very good also. Would order again.

freddieb45
Freddie B.
2/28/19

Quickly found what I was looking for ordered it with absolutely NO problems. Now just waiting on the mailman. Lol

cordellc3
Cordell C.
2/27/19

Shopping online was quick and easy! Great prices and a variety selection! Sizing charts were a great easy to use reference! Staff is very welcoming and helpful! Will be recommending others to shop here!

thomasm751
Thomas M.
2/27/19

So far, the experience has been wonderful, and the website easy to navigate. Exceptional pricing. A few reviews online state once paid, the items are 'out of stock'...however, enough reviews are positive and I expect no problems. I am looking forward to writing great reviews after I receive my tux order in full, and have a great event (gala)!

stephaniea170
Stephanie A.
2/26/19

Excellent price for an exceptional product! I really love my tuxedo- thank you for making it affordable.

christianh102
Christian H.
2/25/19

I am very happy with my purchase. Is my first Tuxedo and as experience is great. Thank you very much for your support.

kevinq15
Kevin Q.
2/25/19

I ordered something you didn't have, why do you have it on your site if you no longer have it in stock?

sylvianc1
Sylvian C.
2/25/19

This is the 3rd purchase, 2 within a few weeks! No other way to get a quality tux for the guys in my family! Pay once and have it forever! Great customer service as well!

Questions? Get answers from the Buy4Less Tuxedo staff and other customers.

Buy4Less Tuxedo?