Buy1000followers.net

Buy1000followers.net has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Buy1000followers.net ranks 35th among Social Media Tools sites.

How would you rate Buy1000followers.net?

“Amazing site to buy follwoers”

Bryant J.
8/10/17

"some times life just takes pleasant turns and lady luck shines on you, mine was when I took services of these guys, I had a hobby of cooking and posted my videos online but only got few likes. Then i met these guys and i buy instagram followers and my Instagram profile took a upward turn, i got the desired likes and my cookery video became a hit. Thanks guys. You Rock.

“A TOTAL SCAM!”

Ryan Z.
12/4/18

I paid for 1000 followers and received 0. No refund was given when it was requested more than once. They don't respond to email requests. Stay away!

ryanz28
December 4th, 2018
johnt778
June 6th, 2018
Took my money and never delivered followers. "Customer support" also wouldn't reply to my emails. Stay away!
bryantj3
August 10th, 2017

Tip for consumers: http://buy1000followers.net buy from the home page option

katen40
June 11th, 2018
Thanks for the awesome service! Really likes their fast service! I will suggest every one to buy from this site to get high quality services.

Questions? Get answers from the Buy1000followers.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buy1000followers.net?

Have a question about Buy1000followers.net?