Buy-direct.co.uk

Buy-direct.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Buy-direct.co.uk?

“I ordered from this site, they took my money immediately”

Lesley B.
9/7/10

I ordered from this site, they took my money immediately. Then they replied to no emails at all, and there were loads, the products never arrived. The phone just kept ringing and ringing and eventually a message said "there is no-one to take your call and the mailbox is full". I complained to Google and they requested for the company to respond which they didn; t. Google have refunded my money and stopped the company from trading through their checkout. BE WARNED and do not order from these phonies.

lesleyb1
September 7th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Buy-direct.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buy-direct.co.uk?

Have a question about Buy-direct.co.uk?