Business.currys.co.uk

Trustpilot
2.8 / 5
Reviews.io
1.9 / 5

Business.currys.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Business.currys.co.uk?

“Appalling”

Jan C.
6/4/20

I had to open an account to pay for a coffee machine in order to get to the payment gateway. This done, I duly paid only to find that I had an email acknowledging my unwanted new account but no acknowledgement of the £549 taken from my credit card or any acknowledgement of my order. The webchat facility - on which I spoke to a smartie pants chappie - had disappeared and any emails to customer services has gone ignored - apart from the one to the CEO which has been picked up by his team and will, no doubt, be kept from him. I merely warned him that £549 spent every day by one customer equated to more than £200k of his bottom line and he would be turning away more than one per day if they all suffered the same lack of customer care I have.

janc267
June 4th, 2020

Forget it. Email the CEO and see if that does any good.

By Jan C.

It was a legit company. I'm not so sure about now as them failing to acknowledge my order or my payment of £549 had been Googling phishing sites, just to check.

By Jan C.

Their TV ad about next day delivery and there was a Currys on my doorstep. I have never raved about their customer service but it was always acceptable. This time it has been totally unacceptable.

By Jan C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Business.currys.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Business.currys.co.uk?

Have a question about Business.currys.co.uk?