Bumpersintensives.co.uk

Bumpersintensives.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Bumpersintensives.co.uk?

“Do not use this company!”

Sarah B.
5/19/19

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! They are the most unprofessional company I have ever experienced. I booked and paid for a 40 hour intensive course, this was cancelled by bumpers multiple times at short notice, or they just didn't turn up, and on 2 occssions the instructor I was due to have didn't even know I had booked in or anything about me. I spent all my time chasing them up, finding out where they were, trying to get lessons rebooked in. I had to book time off work each time it was rebooked causing me to loose money, and all they gave me was various excuses. When I finally, after months, had a few lessons they were only a couple of hours and were certainly not intensive. They lied to me multiple times, they have caused me unbelievable amounts of stress, and now I want my money they have become completely unresponsive and ignoring every email and letter I send. And I am now having to take them to court. So please avoid this company to save your self going through the same amount of stress and inconvenience that I have had to go through.

sarahb660
May 19th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Bumpersintensives.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bumpersintensives.co.uk?

Have a question about Bumpersintensives.co.uk?